Bad
Good

Our experience at Collier Elementary has been wonderful. From the caring teachers and principal to the office staff, custodian and other staff. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school has a positive behavior intervention system to support the social and emotional development of children.

The teachers and staff are fantastic at Collier Elementary! My son has had a great experience, learned so much, and he is excelling academically.

I have annually donated to Collier Elementary for many years. It is disturbing, however, to read that a group of parents has forced a decision to decline funds generated by the presence of cellular towers on school property. Collier is an an academic institution that should be driven by sound and known science, not conspirational heresay. If these parents are so cavalier about funds for education, then they will have to do without my continued support.

Truly one of the best elementary schools in Tucson! We were made to feel like family from day 1. My daughter was going to another wonderful elementary school (Van Horne) when it closed and merged with Bloom (which we hated - for numerous reasons!!). We quickly went searching for a school we could love as much as Van Horne...and Collier was it! The teachers are warm and caring, the staff is friendly and the principal is a wonderful and involved leader. Involved parents, fun activities...we really loved our time at this school.

We've loved our experience at Collier. My son and daughter went to K-2nd here and we love the small, close knit environment. We'd recommend this school to anyone!

I am so pleased with the teachers, parents, and other students at Collier. My daughter has a speech delay, and her teacher has gone out of her way to make sure that she has kept up with the other students. The class sizes are small, the teachers love what they are doing, and the atmosphere is gorgeous. I highly recommend this school

Wonderful, committed teachers! Great community school with a focus on academic excellence and extracurricular programs.

My oldest son attends Collier through open enrollment. We have had a great experience and wonderful teachers every year. He has special needs and the special education staff is great and I appreciate that Collier has inclusion. A great A+ school!!

Collier Elementary is a fabulous school. The students work hard to achieve their goals and the teachers are there to help and support them at all times!

Last modified Collier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.