PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Posted November 14, 2014
This is one of the worst schools in Tucson. They have no teachers out on the field in the morning, children are not allowed in the building except for the cafeteria (in the morning). The school is not completely enclosed. They have WAY to many kids in 1 classroom, almost to the point where it could be illegal. They don't care about the children. When we enrolled him they did not give us a student handbook, no tour, and the teacher couldn't even tell us specific times of when class started and ended. When we finally did get a handbook it was from LAST YEAR. They do not have anything up to date and I doubt they ever will. They also do not allow parenta to obeserve on full days only on wed. Which is a half day. Also the busses are almost a half hour late picking and dropping the children off. I really think this school needs to be looked into by authorities and children should not be allowed to go until they have things under control.

Posted July 09, 2010
The curriculum is very repetitive, causing my daughter to get bored. The teacher couldn't control the class so the entire class would be punished for one or two students misbehavior. They would send my daughter out through the front doors of the school unattended to walk alone around the side of the building to line up even though the bell would be ringing in the next 30 seconds. Three times I was called by the office to ask why my daughter was not in school even though I dropped her off myself and had waited in the front until she walked through the front doors. Talk about a panic attack due to their lack of organization. If you can avoid this school I would. I have never been so worried about the safety of my child or the lack of education she was receiving.

Craycroft Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2009

Craycroft Elementary School 3

Posted July 02, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008
My son went to kindergarten here. While his teacher was great, the curriculum was less than stellar. The principal is not approachable and when you do speak with him he's demeaning. The kids were left outside one morning completely unattended due to an oversight by the administration. Needless to say we no longer attend this school, though it means a 20 minute drive out of the way.

Posted December 15, 2007

Craycroft Elementary School 5

Posted August 28, 2007

Posted May 07, 2007

Craycroft Elementary School 3

Posted November 06, 2006
I think that overall the school has done things to improve, but there is much to be desired! I would also appreciate a little more effort in checking to make sure the kids are in class.

Craycroft Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2006
Craycroft Elementary has improved tremendously over the last year. The new principal and teachers have struggled all year to help and turn this school around. I don't know what the new results show specifically, but the changes I have seen have been impressive. The teacher parent interaction has been awesome. Academic programs are slowly coming around. The extracuricular activities seem to have taken a backseat to academics, however the music department has a wonderful orchestra teacher.

Craycroft Elementary School
5455 E. Littletown Rd., Tucson, AZ  85706
Last modified Craycroft Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Craycroft Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top