Posted April 03, 2011
The school has been named an Excelling School for 6 year in a row. My son thrives at Desert Willow. He is given many opportunites outside the classroom that he has not received at other schools. The community environement makes my family feel very welcome whenever on campus. I love Desert Willow!

Posted January 31, 2010

Desert Willow Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
This school has been named an excelling school 5 years in a row. The teachers do home visits with the children and list their phone and e-mail for kids and parents to reach them. They work evry day on the 3 r's. The teachers and staff are creative, caring and extremly good at what they do. I dare anyone to find a better school then this.

Desert Willow Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Great school, great teachers, great community.

Posted February 26, 2009
This school has been the best fit for my family. My son is autistic and with the aid of teachers and parapros he is now on the right track and doing it on his own. My daugther has had the best teachers that has drawn her out of her shell and see all her potential. I volunteer as much as I can to give back to others. The staff and teachers are an important part of what makes this school great.

Posted March 02, 2008

Posted August 12, 2007
I have 2 kids at Desert Willow. I could not be happier with the teachers and staff. We moved here in January and my kids transitioned so well and I think part of that is the schools. Kim

Posted May 31, 2007
My daughter just completed kindergarten and I couldn't be happier with Desert Willow. The principal is fantastic, the assistant to the principal remembered my name after one introduction, and my daughter felt safe and happy the whole year. Toss in that she made great progress and had ana mazing teacher and there's nothing I would have changed over the past year. Even for the kinders, there were organized music and sports sessions. My six year old involved my wife in running for the first time in her life as her teacher was training for a marathon. They held a 'mini-marathon' of one mile in support and all the kinders ran a mile! Go Diamondbacks!

Posted May 29, 2007
Desert Willow Elementary is by far one of the top schools in Tucson, Arizona. The parent participation is noteworthy. The administration is unbelievably supportive and the teachers genuinely care about the progress of each student!

Posted January 24, 2007
Desert Williow is an outstanding school. I have 2 boys w/autism and the spec. ed staff, teachers, and para pros have been excellent. My children have excellent IEPs through this school. They really try to give my kids as much as possible instead of the minimum required.

Desert Willow Elementary School
9400 East Esmond Loop, Tucson, AZ  85747
(520) 762-2040
Last modified Desert Willow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert Willow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top