Posted August 25, 2013
Excellent school! They are always willing to go the extra mile for a student. The extra programs are great and the brag tags are a fun way to reward students. We started in another district (in tucson) and they didn't even compare. If you are considering desert winds then give it a try and you won't look back!

Posted July 11, 2012
This is an excellent school. I have had my daughter taken out of other schools in Tucson and Eloy, neither one of those schools even come close or compare to Desert Winds Elementary. I could not ask for a better choice of schools.

Desert Winds Elementary School 4

Posted October 03, 2009
it's a really good school in a rural area

Desert Winds Elementary School 1

Posted June 17, 2009
If you are looking for a mediocre education, it may be for you, I am very dissatisfied with this school, it is barely performing, my child is the gifted program, however it is only in words, I am not sure if he is doing anything different than the regular curriculum..It is a very week school.

Posted May 19, 2009
My grandaughter attends Desert Winds as a Kindergartener. Her teacher and aids are awesome plus all the staff are always caring and willing to give information and help. They are quick to give recognition and build esteem when a child does something even small. Thank you for caring!

Posted February 26, 2009

Desert Winds Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2008
I loved this school and staff they really go out of their way not only for the kids but family and community

Posted March 12, 2006
I have 2 grandchildren who live with me, we have had a very difficult time, The staff at Desert Winds have been very supportive and caring of all our needs and have been very prompt at getting information needed to help us in this difficult time. This is the best school I have had the pleasure dealing with.

Desert Winds Elementary School
12675 W Rudasill Rd, Tucson, AZ  85743
Last modified Desert Winds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Desert Winds Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top