Bad
Good

This is our first year at Dietz K-8. I have 4 children who attend. They have wonderful teachers who will work with me, and who I can always contact. The principal is a fun- loving woman who is very approachable and knows the children's names. I see her out and about working hard and trying to get to know people. This school feels like a family in a lot of ways. They have plenty of after-school activities, such as: track, Lego club, Bike club, tutoring etc...These teachers are volunteering their time and I hope that families appreciate it.

This school as really supported my son. He was in second grade and his teacher spent time with him after school and also helped him to pick appropriate books to read. I can really see the growth and the understanding he has. I look forward to the third and fourth grade. I have heard my son talk about the teachers he wants to have.

It's like a big family, Teachers are great! 100% recommended.

My wife teaches here and my youngest son attends this school. After school activities would be great - but there's no money for them. The school has arranged for YMCA activities after school - but the parents have to pay their child's way.

Last modified Dietz Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.