Bad
Good

The test scores seem to say it all. It should not be acceptable to have any student not meet the standards why do the scores drop around 4th grade? Most 4th graders have been at the school for 4 years so what does that say about the school? Parents need to get more involved in changing the school so it can be something to be proud of instead of a 71% of student not "meet standards" kind of school. Many of the teachers are so overwhelmed that they end up not meeting the needs of their students. The reading standards are closer to being meet by all students because of the teachers "Reading SEEDS" program not because the curriculum and teachers

My son is ASD and highly functional. The teachers and faculty there have a great understanding of my son and work with him. I am glad that my son is here and that he has a support system at school. He will be in GATE this year.

my son has been gong here for two years now. he is in 1st grade,we love the school and all of the staff. the staff go above and beyond for their students. its easy to get a hold of the principal to speak with her the nurse and health assistant are awesome! my son is in speech, has improved so much since starting here. he loves to learn and his teacher is wonderful at helping him learn to read and to spell since this is difficult with his speech impediment. they do science, which he loves! the teachers have come together and they do a rotation for their fine arts .my son learned sign language music and did art. they do this because there is not enough funding for a fine arts program, but the teachers strongly feel its helps the kids. so this is why they have a rotation.

I have two students at Dunham Elementary School, 3rd and 5th grade. They have been at Dunham since Kindergarten. We love the teachers, principal, and staff. They scored very high in there testing last year and are above the average scores for TUSD. It is an amazing place to learn.

My two children attend Dunham and it is fantastic. The campus has breezeways and a community garden. The staff is very friendly and works as a team. My kids have great teachers and are in a safe and fun environment to learn:)

My 2 sons attend Dunham in lieu of our below-par local school, and I've found the school to be exception in character and quality. Ms. Grijalva, the principal is impressive in her high level of accessibility and supreme interest in the daily lives of students (here she balances positive and negative). The second-grade teacher Mrs. West ran a superb science program, and my son became excited about learning (and reading!) after 2 previous years of frustration. The SEEDS after-school program is a great way for the boys to spend enriching afternoons, and in-school enrichment programs abound, motivated by the caring and competent staff working alongside parents. I truly adore this school!

Dunham is an excellent school located on the East side of Tucson, AZ. We offer unique learning experiences and teachers who truly make a difference in students lives. We have terrific staff and faculty who all work as a team to provide students with the best education. Our schools achievements include certificate for school-wide increases in reading, math and language that exceed district and national norms; Target Outstanding Schools Award; United Way Copper Certificate Community Service award; Southern Arizona Juvenile Arthritis Foundation winner/3 consecutive years; Pima County State Fair art awards; state licensed community school. Please visit our school website to learn more. http://edweb.tusd.k12.az.us/Dunham/

Last modified Dunham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.