Posted February 20, 2014
I use to go here and i have to say it was the best school. The teachers main goal is their students. Not only do they care for their education but some of the teachers get into their students' lives even when it seems no one else cares. Besides the teachers, the students are so nice! They are all so welcoming and are full of school spirit. This school offers so many programs to choose from, each program is a different family. The JROTC program is spectacular! All three cadres are so nice and will go out of their ways to help you with your future,no matter what path you choose to take. I can go on and on about how great this school is but unfortunately this web site has a word limit. It truly upsets me that I don't have the opportunity to finish high school here but i am glad that I had the opportunity to go here. Thanks to Flowing Wells High School I now have a head start to my future and if anyone reads this, know that this school will be one of the reasons you achieve your dream.

Flowing Wells High School 3

Posted September 07, 2013
This was posted in a "Letter from the Principle" on the FWHS website "Our staff cares about all of our students, and we appreciate the support of the Flowing Wells Community." These are just words. He is aloof, and it is my opinion that he is disinterested in the well-being of the students. He does not act with integrity, or fairness. He only works AT a high school, he doen't need to behave like he is still in high school. As a parent advocating for my child and having a solution to an issue he merely said its not what the school does. Terrible administration!!!! Some of the teachers are above average, others below. The children I know who attend this school say the school doesn't care about the students. I understand why. The office staff is condescending, rude, and treat the students like they are below them. It's ONLY about the $$$, the A+ rating and awards doesn't rate the personal behavior of the administration towards the "people" they somewhat interact with. Poor rating for the administration of this school from me!

Posted January 31, 2013
I have two children that attend Flowing Wells schools. The staff will meet students more than half way in working towards providing an education. This is a great school.

Flowing Wells High School 1

Posted January 23, 2013
This school is aweful! They treat young men and women about to enter the real world like they are still children to be put in time out! They care more about being able to report that the student showed up than that the student is actually passing classes or learning. And heaven fobid a student actually tries to speak to anyone of the upper staff like a reasonable adult- now their being defiant. They have completely ridiculous rules regarding attendace and god forbid one of the stidents actually takes responsibility for make up work. They seem to think if the child wasn't in the class there's no way they could possibly have any chance of doing the work. Please choose a different school.

Posted October 31, 2012
My parents attend Flowing Wells High School, I have attended Flowing Wells High Schools since kindergarten, and I would not hesitate to someday enroll my own children in Flowing Wells Schools. Flowing Wells provided me with every opportunity to be successful in college: dedicated teachers, intellectually challenging courses, supportive staff, and study habits that helped me transition into my college career at Georgetown University. To this day I still maintain very close relationships with my Flowing Wells teachers as they are as much invested in my success as I am. I have nothing but the best regarded and the deepest gratitude for Flowing Wells.

Posted May 20, 2011
I love this school more than anything! We have the best to choose from when it comes to classes, sports and any other activities. we got an award winning Pulse Dance Company who is ranked 4th in the nation. all of our fine arts is outstanding. our cheer team just went to nationals and placed 5th. i couldnt go to any other school. i also really love our drum line! they're amazing too! i recommend this high school

Posted October 15, 2010
The Flowing Wells School District is a family and community oriented school district. They not only care about the students but also take it a step further and offer programs for the families.

Flowing Wells High School 1

Posted September 24, 2010
I went to this school and I just had to have my kids go here. Boy, was I wrong. It has dramatically changed in the leadership areas since I went there. The programs are still excellent and challenging, but a lot of the teachers appreciate a parent calling with concerns about their child, but don't really help. You have to be a perfect child to get any help and what percentage of the teenage kids are perfect? When you try to talk to the office people, they're rude and superior. No wonder some of the students have problems with office people. I did and I'm an adult! They are unwilling to see all sides of a situation and I certainly don't feel like a family member, as I am an alumni and was treated rudely!

Posted April 08, 2010
This school is fantastic! I have been here since junior year and at first i was a little bit afraid to transfer because I thought it would be hard to make friends. I came from Mt View High School where it really does have good people, but the teachers and counslers do not really teach/help that much. There are some really great teachers, but i feel like i was not learning anything. I decided to transfer and i love this school! They have soooo many more classes to choose from, the teachers are fantastic and the sports are really great and it has an amazing Fine Arts program! It may seem like a low class ghetto school to outsiders, but it really is the exact opposite. The people are like a family here. I absoluetly love it and i wouldn't go back to my other school for anything.

Posted May 19, 2009
Flowing Wells Districk is the very best my daughter went there and now my grandchildren got there, we would not have it any other way. thank you Flowing Wells a job well done!

Flowing Wells High School
3725 N Flowing Wells Rd, Tucson, AZ  85705
Last modified Flowing Wells High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Flowing Wells High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top