Frances J Warren Elementary School 2

Posted January 16, 2014
My daughter went to this school. And hated it. Its ran like a military school and the teachers humiliate the children as punishment. Lots of theft that the school does nothing about. Principal needs to be replaced, she runs the school like an army base! Kids are so scared of her they ate afraid to report bullying and theft. Plus the teachers call the kids liars and are cruel. They have a few very good teachers but not very many.

Frances J Warren Elementary School 5

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006
I think warren is a good school and my child is happy going there, but I do feel that the principle could do a better job as far as making time for parents.

Frances J Warren Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2006
Warren Elelmentary has an excellent staff that is always healpful to students and parents. My family has enjoyed sending our children there. The only thing that needs to change is the lack of extra-curricular activites. We have an enormous amount of parent involvement due to the small school setting.

Frances J Warren Elementary School 5

Posted February 02, 2006
Great small TUSD school, wonderful staff and after school program

Frances J Warren Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2005
- a former student
When I attended Warren, from 1997-2001, it was a wonderful school, especially when Mr. Hooper was principal.The teachers of whom gave me a powerful and enriching experience sadly left the school, which, to some people, brought the school's education level down. Thanks to them and the rest of the marvelous teachers I have encountered, also including my parents, I was able to enter University High School, one of the nation's finest schools.

Posted April 05, 2005
I think warren is a great school. However they do not have any extracurricular activities such as music, art, or sports. The teachers are great and most of them spend many extra hours for the kids. I think we could use a better principal and administration. Our principal does not get involved with the teachers or the students. Our parent invlovement is very high and we could have so much to offer the kids but the prinicipal is holding us back.

Posted July 28, 2004

Frances J Warren Elementary School
3505 W. Milton Rd, Tucson, AZ  85746
Last modified Frances J Warren Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frances J Warren Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top