PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Gale Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2014
We have attended Gale since kindergarten and my child is in 3rd grade. it has had its up and downs this year with principal change, fundraisers changed, etc. My daughter is happy for the most part but the lack of communication, notice given, and follow up frustrates me. It has slowly gotten better throughout the year but there is still progress to be made. Most of the teachers are wonderful for the lack of resources they have. We have had great teachers over the years, this year was a bit of a let down. The PTC board seems to be their own click, have their own agenda and does not do what benefits the school as a whole, just the select amount of them. I was told by one board member, if htey are the ones doing the volunteering, then it should be what is best for them, "as they do the most for the school". Many parents, because of the mentality of this board, have chosen to not be active with events and fundraisers, but just as volunteers in class rooms and field trips. The overall attitude of the school has changed, not for the better. This is our home school and we will stick with it, but hoping for positive changes to come!

Gale Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
My grandson goes to pre- school at Gale. I was impressed with the new student/parent orientation and how attention there was. My grandson looks forward to school each day and is proud of his take home work. He was developmently behind but I see great strides and improvments. He still has a way to go but I confident he'll be ready for what lies ahead.

Gale Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2014
hello I am a student who goes to gale the school has fallen apart art will be ending soon I don't know why there really are no sports after school activities or clubs that bothers me also the learning everything we have has been review from 4th grade there really is no bullying expect a few girls who think they popular and flirt around boys I like the new princable shes pretty nice but its just sad I was here since 1st grade and everything has fallen apart since our old princable left its very upsetting :(

Posted January 30, 2014
Gale elemtary is an excellent school. The new principal was given a lot of change without much notice. She has risen to the occasion and introduced the OMA program and has hired a new PE teacher. The teachers are outstanding and offer an excellent education.

Posted September 06, 2013
Gale Elementary is absolutely wonderful!! I am so pleased with the new administration, teachers and facility! I really enjoy the new principal and look forward to seeing what the year will bring. Both my children wake up every morning extremely excited to be going to school and wonder why they are unable to go every day, including weekends!! I As a parent, my ONLY concern is my children's happiness and if they enjoy learning! Gale has provided the love of learning to my children in a very special way!

Posted August 05, 2013
This school is the best! The staff and teachers are so nice. My daughter is in fourth grade this year!

Posted August 02, 2013
Gale is an amazing environment for our daughter - she loves it, and we couldn't be happier. Stellar leadership and faculty, wonderful programs (thanks to the Parent-Teacher Club) and a beautiful facility.

Posted December 29, 2011
I love Gale!!! This is my daughters 3rd year at Gale. The teachers and the principal are very involved. The PTC is great and everyone works hard to provide a great learning environment. You can be as involved as a parent as you would like and all the teachers I have had so far have an open door policy and encourage the involvement of the parents. I am glad my daughter attends gale and I wish I would have know about Gale when my oldest daughter was in elementary.

Posted August 17, 2011
We are so impressed so far with Gale! My son is in Kinder with Ms Schlak and loves her so much! The principle is awesome too. She will answer any and all questions you have and will respond promptly to emails. It is amazing that this school is able to function as well as it does with the madness that is TUSD. The parent involvement is also high at this school. I have high hopes that my son will continue to do well in this high expectations/excelling school!

Posted May 09, 2010
This is our first year at Gale and it has been a great, positive experience for all of us!

Gale Elementary School
678 South Gollob Road, Tucson, AZ  85710
Last modified Gale Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top