PK-2 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Harriet Johnson Primary School 4

Posted July 03, 2012
I am a Exceptional Education teacher at Johnson and have worked to develop a program that addresses individual student needs. This year I will be working to incorporate a sensory rich environment for students as well as conduct in-service training for the staff and community. It takes the collaborative efforts of a community to develop a strong educational system. I hope you will joins us in taking an active role in education.

Harriet Johnson Primary School 3

Posted June 12, 2006

Harriet Johnson Primary School 3

Posted July 19, 2005
My son is a special needs student and I do not feel that Johnson School has the resources to handle the many special needs students currently attending. He spent the entire year lost and bewildered and the school feels even though he is not ready for the next grade that it is ok to push him along. They want my son to be someone else's problem. I would not recommend this school for special needs students. I am very unsatisfied with this school.

Harriet Johnson Primary School