Bad
Good

Posted December 01, 2010
It was one of the best schools I ever went to . I made lots of friends. And there were many great teachers. I just wish I would have lived there long enough to stay longer.

Posted July 20, 2010
My son is now going into 8th grade this year, He has been there all thru his middle school yrs. I as a parent am very proud of the school's involvement in my child and also the teacher's influence in the school.

Posted February 22, 2010
I Currently Attend Hohokam & I Love It. Im An 8th Grader And Im In Algebra 1. Going There, I Think It's The Kids That Slack Off And Its Not The School To Blame. Some Teachers Are Just Horrible. But Overall Hohokam Has Really Been Improving We Are Now A Performing School. 8th Grade Class Of 2010 !!!!! :)

Hohokam Middle School 2

Posted February 08, 2010
Every day that my son goes to school there is something new. The new principal is attempting to be creative in an environment that needs stability.

Posted September 10, 2007
the kids dont get the education they need... over the summer most of the teachers left.... last year they were in and out with substitutes and principals... if u care about ur kid send them to another school

Hohokam Middle School 3

Posted July 10, 2007
I loved all the teacher there! They were always so kind to me. Especially Mrs. Gipson.

Posted July 04, 2007
I feel that my child was not safe in this school. I also feel that he did not get the education that he deserved at this school. The staff just does not care. I am looking into other schools. If you love and care about your childs safety and well being do not send them to Hohokam.

Posted April 24, 2007
I believe that Hohokam Middle School is a great school for a child to attend. even though there is less books and matrial items for them to use, they still get treated equally and with respect. I go to this school and my sister promoted from this school. Not only do we have high school credit classes but also very good extracurricular activities

Posted January 10, 2007
I am still disappointed in this school. I feel the lack of respect in this school should be of concern but it seems folks are looking the other way. I hope this will all change but right now I feel the students are out of control and lack of respect. It's not just the students its also some faculty. I have been to the school where students are talked down to. I have been disappointed.

Posted November 23, 2006
If you care anything for your child's safety and education do not send them here! Lori

Hohokam Middle School