PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Hollinger Elementary School 5

Posted November 23, 2014
My son is an employee at this school. He is proud of the leadership and the dedicated work of the excellent teachers who work there. This year there is much school spirit and assemblies to honor the students' achievements and celebrate the various holidays in the school year. Most of all, he is proud of the positive morale that is displayed by all members of the student body, staff, and parents. This school would greatly benefit from tax credit contributions to enhance the school playground, provide more student supplies, and add to the extracurricular activities.

Hollinger Elementary School 4

Posted August 12, 2013
Gno Im a mother of three and have many concerns.. this is a great school GRADE B with pride. my oldest has been there since PACE (pre school) I can say a lot about the school but most importantly i can say that we need support and leadership from the principal. I dont feel she helps or does anything to maintain the school presentable. Nor she motivates the parents to participate in our childrens education. The school is old but also looks messy and the playground is not very updated. This year we have middle school children and I'm sure not very many wanted to come to our school for the main reason that it does not look very clean and welcoming. Overall, the teAchers are nice and try their hardest and I have to say Mrs Gilbride trys to maintAin her little garden but has no support from the principal or the school she pays for the plAnts with her out of pocket money. She waters the plAnts everyday to at least have that little area nice and neat. But where's the principal when it comes to being creative and motivating the parents to do fundraisers or fun activities or better yet where does the school improvement money go to? Hmmm

Hollinger Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2012
My daughter just finished fifth grade this year at Hollinger. I found the teachers to be very caring and dedicated. My daughter learned how to speak Spanish and improved her math scores greatly by attending this school. I couldn't be more pleased with her progress.

Hollinger Elementary School 3

Posted September 30, 2008
this school has a great educational inviorment but the playground needs to be upgraded

Hollinger Elementary School
150 W. Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ  85713
Last modified Hollinger Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hollinger Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top