PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Posted July 31, 2014
Hudlow has a great staff. The principal and teachers make sure students learn. Our child had a wonderful experience and we are grateful for their hard work. The school itself its always clean and the playground is fun.

Posted June 02, 2009
Hudlow Elementary is one of Tucson Unified's best kept secrets. The teachers go the extra mile to assure 'all' kids have the best opportunity to learn - regardless of the student's learning style or difficulties. I love the OMA program and best of all, my son wants to go to school! I would consider this school for open enrollment if you are not happy with your child's school. Go Hawks!

Posted April 30, 2009
I think Hudlow Elementary is a great place to learn. The teachers really care about their students and help them reach their full potential. The teachers are always learning and finding ways to improve their teaching. They work together as a team and it is clear they have established a real collaborative culture. They also rely on tax dollars for their OMA program. It is one of the best in the district. If you are considering open enrollment, you should check Hudlow out!

Hudlow Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
Last year, my child's teacher was more focused on what she was (or wasn't) learning, as opposed to her behavior, and her attitude. I think she is actually learning more here than she did (or could) where she was. That gives me more confidence in the staff at Hudlow.

Posted August 04, 2005
My son was in kindergarten at Hudlow and I found that it's wonderful enviroment for children to learn. The teacher's are vary involved with the students in helping them to become productive adults at an early age. Hudlow also teaches there students to shoot for the stars and you can be what ever you dream.

Hudlow Elementary School 4

Posted July 28, 2005
The academic program is very good in Hudlow. The teachers are great, and are always willing to work with any personal issues that a child may have. There are a lot of class assignments that require parent involvement.

Posted October 15, 2002
Our son attended Kindergarten last year and now is in 1st grade at Hudlow Elementary. The school has many qualities that are perfect for us: wonderful staff, solid leadership, small school size, residential neighborhood location off the beaten path.

Hudlow Elementary School
502 N. Caribe, Tucson, AZ  85710
Last modified Hudlow Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hudlow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top