Tucson, AZ

J Robert Hendricks Elementary School 2

Posted August 15, 2014
The principal at this school does not make the students his priority. They talk about being anti bullying, but that does not apply to the staff. My daughter's 4th grade teacher yelled at her students and made more than one student cry. When I talked to the principal about our problem, he said he would never allow her to change classes, and that that lady was the greatest teacher on the face of the planet. Later that day the teacher told the class that some kids didn't approve of rules so they had the option of going to private school. That same day I found my daughter a different school, and she never went back to Hendricks. I am really disappointed in that school. Mrs. Popson is a mean teacher, and Mr. Wells doesn't care about his students. It is very sad.

Posted June 04, 2013
J. Robert Hendricks Elementary School is the best in town. My daughter made Honor Roll all year. We are sorry to see Mrs. Twohill leave, I hope the new principal is as good.

Posted August 15, 2011
This school will tap into all of your child's potential. The communication between teachers and parents is wonderful. Your child will glow with self pride. This is truly a remarkable school.

Posted December 05, 2010
The teachers and Principal at Hendricks are Wonderful! Our 3 boys are thriving there. Kindergarten is All day. The atmosphere is happy and positive. Excellent PTO. Many family events. They still have Music, Library, PE and Computer Classes which you can't find at many schools these days!

J Robert Hendricks Elementary School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
I am very unhappy with the quality of education my son has received this year. I think the teachers provide very poor feedback. The feedback my child has received is either not enough or negative. I am very unhappy and I am considering changing my son to another school. I know that I am not the only parent that feels this way.

J Robert Hendricks Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2008
This school is the best ever i loved going there everyone is verry verry friendly! Mr.Trausch is the bet teacher i had (only boy teach i had) And mrs. Davies is so nice and friendly : ) but has now retired! ill miss Mr.Trauh and Mr.Wolf the most! not to menchion Mrs.Two Hill the principal! is sooo nice and kind! Mrs. Anthony & Mrs. Mc!!! best conclier ever! lol!!!! I love U all!

Posted May 28, 2008

J Robert Hendricks Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2006

Posted January 09, 2006
I think this school is one of the best in Tucson referring to academics, music, choir, orchrestra, sports and extracurricular activities, I am so happy my daughter goes to this school.

Posted August 20, 2005
Hendricks Elementary school in Tucson, AZ is the best! I can't say enough about it. The quality of academics, the availability of extracurricular activities is awesome! The kids have so many opportunities available. The staff is awesome too. I know the parent involvement is great. As I am one that volunteers too. You can't find a better school district to be a part of. Flowing Wells School District along with Hendricks Elem., Flowing Wells Jr. High and Flowing Wells High school is the best you will ever find. Keep up the good work Flowing wells!

J Robert Hendricks Elementary School
3400 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ  85741
Last modified J Robert Hendricks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
J Robert Hendricks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top