Bad
Good

The principal at this school does not make the students his priority. They talk about being anti bullying, but that does not apply to the staff. My daughter's 4th grade teacher yelled at her students and made more than one student cry. When I talked to the principal about our problem, he said he would never allow her to change classes, and that that lady was the greatest teacher on the face of the planet. Later that day the teacher told the class that some kids didn't approve of rules so they had the option of going to private school. That same day I found my daughter a different school, and she never went back to Hendricks. I am really disappointed in that school. Mrs. Popson is a mean teacher, and Mr. Wells doesn't care about his students. It is very sad.

J. Robert Hendricks Elementary School is the best in town. My daughter made Honor Roll all year. We are sorry to see Mrs. Twohill leave, I hope the new principal is as good.

This school will tap into all of your child's potential. The communication between teachers and parents is wonderful. Your child will glow with self pride. This is truly a remarkable school.

The teachers and Principal at Hendricks are Wonderful! Our 3 boys are thriving there. Kindergarten is All day. The atmosphere is happy and positive. Excellent PTO. Many family events. They still have Music, Library, PE and Computer Classes which you can't find at many schools these days!

I am very unhappy with the quality of education my son has received this year. I think the teachers provide very poor feedback. The feedback my child has received is either not enough or negative. I am very unhappy and I am considering changing my son to another school. I know that I am not the only parent that feels this way.

This school is the best ever i loved going there everyone is verry verry friendly! Mr.Trausch is the bet teacher i had (only boy teach i had) And mrs. Davies is so nice and friendly : ) but has now retired! ill miss Mr.Trauh and Mr.Wolf the most! not to menchion Mrs.Two Hill the principal! is sooo nice and kind! Mrs. Anthony & Mrs. Mc!!! best conclier ever! lol!!!! I love U all!

Last modified J Robert Hendricks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.