PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

John E Wright Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2015
love this school. Lots of fun learning field trips and events. My Kindergarten child who just turned 5 when he started school was a bit behind the older kids in his class. Even though my husband and I worked with him on the basics, shapes, colors, alphabet and numbers. He was sent home with learning activity books, flashcards, and CD's the first quarter. The awesome teacher, Mrs. Hartman, really cares about children succeeding. By the first report card my child had improved 42% and is now slightly above his learning for his age. Thanks to a very caring teacher. We appreciate this school very much.

John E Wright Elementary School

Posted May 05, 2010
I absolutly loved this school, the teachers were nice as were the students

John E Wright Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2005
This is the worse school I have ever seen in my life. There is not enuff parents involed

John E Wright Elementary School 1

Posted July 17, 2005
I was a little disappointed in my daughter's education there. She went from a charter school to this public school and seemed to not do as well academically. It seemed to dumb her down. She was also assaulted by another student three times with no positive results from the principal. I felt patronized and pacified on the whole thing. My daughter is now in counseling and I will not have her go there again.

John E Wright Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2003
The staff at this school are as overworked and underpaid as any other, yet they continue to care and are committed to the children of our community. The stick together and work as a team through everything the district and legislature can throw at them. They are a wonderful group of decent people educating the children who are our future. They deserve credit for all they do.

John E Wright Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2003
Wright Elementary is a school that lacks parent concern and involvement. The monitors show very little concern for the safety of the children. There are many children that have behavioral problems and are not disciplined properly. Some of the teachers are mean and make learning a difficult for the students.

John E Wright Elementary School 4

Posted October 15, 2002
I have two children attending this school, both in K-1 classes. I am an active parent-volunteer (2 years) and I know and talk to many of the children who attend John B. Wright. The math & science focus is excellent!

John E Wright Elementary School
4311 E. Linden, Tucson, AZ  85712
Last modified John E Wright Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John E Wright Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top