PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

John E Wright Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
I absolutly loved this school, the teachers were nice as were the students

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted September 07, 2005
This is the worse school I have ever seen in my life. There is not enuff parents involed

Posted July 17, 2005
I was a little disappointed in my daughter's education there. She went from a charter school to this public school and seemed to not do as well academically. It seemed to dumb her down. She was also assaulted by another student three times with no positive results from the principal. I felt patronized and pacified on the whole thing. My daughter is now in counseling and I will not have her go there again.

Posted August 02, 2004

John E Wright Elementary School 2

Posted April 23, 2004

John E Wright Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2003
The staff at this school are as overworked and underpaid as any other, yet they continue to care and are committed to the children of our community. The stick together and work as a team through everything the district and legislature can throw at them. They are a wonderful group of decent people educating the children who are our future. They deserve credit for all they do.

John E Wright Elementary School
4311 E. Linden, Tucson, AZ  85712
Last modified John E Wright Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John E Wright Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top