Posted October 28, 2012
In the 3 years our children have been attending Laguna, it has been great. Our Children like going to school every day. There was minor details during the past school year, and it was taken care of immediately. We think that more parents need to have more involvement in their child's education. Our kids Teacher's this year are Great!!!!!

Posted January 19, 2012
As a a mother of 2 boys attending Laguna Elementary I would like to say that I really love everything about it. The staff are excellent. And my children are getting a great education...

Posted May 29, 2010
Great school, to bad the children lose out because, There is little or no parent, community together ness

Posted September 30, 2008
I really like this school. They offer music and other programs. The teachers are great and I like their curriculum. Overall, I think it is a great school.

Laguna Elementary School 3

Posted September 29, 2008
The teachers are great but they don't have the tools they need to do their jobs properly. Laguna Elementary is also extremely ethnically unbalanced and this is strongly reflected in their policies. I am considering pulling my son after the school year ends and homeschooling him.

Posted February 04, 2008
The teachers are great.Over all very happy with this school

Laguna Elementary School 2

Posted January 31, 2008
I Think That Laguna Elementary School is Deffinatley Considered Below Average. The School Has No Art Program For The Students And I Belive That Creativity Starts As A Child. They Do However Have a Music Program Which Isn't Very Good Either.

Posted February 18, 2005
Very good school, I really aprove of any Flowing Wells Schools. They strive for academics and provide very good counsling to youngsters with issues. Highly recommend.

Laguna Elementary School
5001 N Shannon Rd, Tucson, AZ  85705
Last modified Laguna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laguna Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top