Bad
Good

Posted July 03, 2012
My children went to Walker from K through 5th and I've been delighted with their academic and social progress! The awesome teachers loved and challenged my kids! Great communication, excellent family atmosphere, and strong academic learning.

Lulu Walker School

Posted January 12, 2010
My daughter is in fourth grade and she loves it

Posted August 25, 2008
Really great, 'Peacebuilder' school (google for info). I chose this school for it's district, test scores and size. We bought a house based on it. We came from another city and I have experienced two other schools. Walker is the easiest so far to deal with. Strong teachers and staff. New principal has great reputation. f

Posted June 30, 2005
I think this school is a pretty good school overall (for a public school). I have a six year old that has attended K & 1st grade there, and I feel that the teachers are absolutely wonderful, I am 100% satisfied with the teachers there are fun and energetic (important for the lower grades) I think they do the best they can with what they have. I personally have decided to pull out my six year old though, due to the fact that she wasn't challenged enough in certain subjects. I have never had any problems with staff they are I think exceeding in what they do. They are all very attentive to the children and what is going on with what or it seems like they know all the childrens names that come through.

Posted April 20, 2004
Our son attended Walker from K through 5 and our daughter, in the 3rd grade, has been there since preschool. We have been very happy with the school, the teachers and the principal. They have produced a great learning environment.

Lulu Walker School 3

Posted February 24, 2004
As for attendence, this school constantly calls you if your child is not there. But never calls you when a bus didn't show up to get the children in the morning or drop off in the afternoon.

Posted April 28, 2003
I am on the Board and my experiences at Lulu Walker have been awesome. We definitely need more volunteers so that none of our events get cancelled due to not enough help! If you're interested in a school that welcomes volunteers, please contact the principal, she's a gem!

Posted March 28, 2003
The Principal and Teachers are the best. The emphasis at this school is on a well rounded education. The academic programs initiated here (especially in math) have propelled my son and many of his classmates who went to Walker, into High School level math programs while still in Middle School. Walker challenges it's students to go beyond what everyone thinks they can do - and they achieve it, sometimes easily!

Lulu Walker School
1750 W Roller Coaster Rd, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified Lulu Walker School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lulu Walker School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top