Bad
Good

This is a terrible school it doesn't even have its accreditation. This means credits won't be recognized or accepted anywhere else

I went here for my sophomore year and I absolutely hate it the first week I wanted to move. It's discussing the floors are nasty the classrooms are nasty the school is so old and creapy. The principal isn't very good, he slacks on everything. The rooms are very uncomfortable during the summer the classes are hot during the winter there cold no ac or heater. Theres not the right supplies for the class rooms the teachers have to pay from pocket. There are nice teachers that don't deserve to work there they deserve better schools.

This is a good school! I feel that the negative comments by other parents are not justified. I have have had 4 children at this school - 2 who have graduated and are successful college students. They were well prepared by Luz Academy. I was a very involved parent and always felt welcome at the school. I felt that the teachers (most) really cared about the kids and their education. I would highly recommend this school. Don't just take my word for it, speak to former students who have first hand experience!

This is a very poor excuse for a school, set up for the financial prosperity of the owners, not for the education of the children. This school needs to be audited for monetary allocation. Warning for parents and teachers. Parents, keep your children out of this school! Teachers, stay away from this school, or else you will find out that you were working without pay!

A great small school! Has provided my child with a great education. I love that it offers free college courses for my child.

This is a great school. Small classes and exceptional teachers have really impressed me. There are many events and ways to get involved. Classes have 10-20 students! I can keep on top of home work by checking out the teacher pages at www.luzacademy.com The curriculum is excellent. I am really impressed by this school.

Last modified Luz-Guerrero Early College High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.