Posted August 17, 2014
Seven years into my 2 girls at Donaldson. Both my girls have had a positive learning and social experience at this school. Could not ask for anything more. Change in leadership a few times with the current Principal being in her second year. The teachers have all been fabulous for my girls. The school has a small, secure feeling to it... Love it.

Posted February 27, 2014
This school is on top of what is going on in the community. They are always having dinner nights out at Subways or even other restaurants. The PTO is getting better in including the younger children as my daughter is in Kindergarten. I know in preschool last year they were not included in many of the school fundraisers that they were having. The nurse there is always ready to answer any questions that you are having. We also have a new principal this year so haven't had any problems so far.

Posted August 06, 2013
Donaldson Elementary was a major let down. The teacher my son had was very helpful in the beginning but at the end of year ended up acting like the staff and principle, gossip and very inappropriate comments made to my 6 year old about me, his mother. My son complained of others kids bullying him and when I brought the issue up to the staff and teacher they would pretty much say my son was lying and that there were no issues of children bullying. Last year Kindegarden had tuition and after major medical issues and major surgeries I could not afford it and the one staff member that was helping me put together payment plans and taking some tuiton off ended up resigning and I was back to being harrased by the principle about making payments to tuition in full. I later found out that the principle had the power to help with the tuition and even lower the amount owed but with me would not lower the tuition at all. When I visited the principle regarding my issues with the school and the comments the teacher and secretary in office were making to my son she only wanted to bring up tuition owed and decided to take my son out of full time K to part time starting that min.

Posted March 29, 2012
great teachers, safe school, responsible teachers, nice students, all very talented. safe school bus drivers!!!!!

Posted April 16, 2011
Great schoo.l Great principal, with an outstanding attitude . People care there. Well organized. My son now loves going to school. By the way we just found a new fundraising site bargainsthatbenefit.com It's free, You can buy numerous deals and bargains and they donate 10% to the school of your choice! Bettr than buying a $15 tub of cookie dough!

Posted April 07, 2011
Both of my kids go to Donaldson and they love going to class. As a mother I recommend Donaldson Elementary School the teachers are great my kids are learning as well.

Posted January 31, 2010

Posted January 27, 2010
As a parent, I'm glad that the District has been able to find the money, even in these bad economic times, to add a teacher to drop class size.

Posted January 26, 2010
Donaldson is a poor elementary school. There are more than 30 students in the upper elementary grades with 3 of the 4 taechers unable to cope with the high number. My son's self esteem and overall love of learning has tanked having to be at such a lousy school. The principal spends more time at the district office or off campus than he does on campus.

Marion Donaldson Elementary School 4

Posted December 17, 2009

Marion Donaldson Elementary School
2040 W Omar Dr, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified Marion Donaldson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marion Donaldson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top