Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 25, 2016
My daughter is in 1st grade at Mesa Verde and absolutley loves it! Every single staff member I have encountered has been kind and helpful. Her teacher has made learning interesting and fun with many different activities on campus. I love that the school still thinks the arts are important. The PTO puts on awesome events throughout the year that the kids just love! The principal has been so awesome with everything! We love Mesa Verde!!

Mesa Verde Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2011
My son is in 5th grade at Mesa Verde and has attended since 1st. Compared to his kindergarten school, Rio Vista, I LOVE Mesa Verde. The principal, Mr. Hepler, is awesome and very involved with students. He is always out and about on campus and knows all the kids by name. In fact, as it is such a small school, my son knows all the faculty and they all know him. They do have various community building activities which I think help to make this a great school. Teachrs all seem to care but some are just plain better than others, which is true of any school. The one thing I wish was better is communication between parents and teachers. I know the Amphi school district is working on a portal website for online access to student records, such as homework and assignments, and hopefully this helps.

Posted January 12, 2011
It's time to change the School's official name... Does "Christina GREEN Elementary School" sound appropriate?

Posted October 13, 2010
I used to work at Mesa Verde Elementary as a Teacher's Assistant with special needs kids. All of the teachers were so hard-working,dedicated, creative, and supportive to the kids in meeting their educational goals, and the kids themselves were wonderful to work with!

Mesa Verde Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2010
I felt a little isolated at this school as far as connecting with parents and teachers. My daughter's class did not take parent volunteers (I think Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade classes should always take volunteers, studies show how kids self esteem improves with volunteers, and this gives the kids more individualized help and attention.)

Posted August 27, 2009
As a parent of a Mesa Verde 4th grader, we are extremely pleased with the school, teachers, and administration. Our experience over the last 4 years has been excellent. My wife and I would recommend Mesa Verde for any age/grade. Thank you Mesa Verde teachers and staff.

Posted August 23, 2009
My daughter is in the 4th grade this year and has attended Mesa Verde for 4 years. This is an excellent school and she is excited to go every school day. The teachers and staff are great and all call her by her first name. This school is like one big family. I wish they offered pre-school for my son.

Posted January 11, 2009
My son is in kindergarten at Mesa Verde this year, and we are very happy with our experiences so far. His teacher (Ms. Boreson) is great, and always makes a point to keep us aware of his progress. He had a little trouble adjusting to being in a school environment, and she came up with a great plan to help him transition. She is great with all of the kids. I really can't say enough good things about her!

Posted October 07, 2008
Mesa Verde has been a great school for my child. The school is small, so everyone knows everyone. It is great to hear all of the staff call my child by name. My child is in the third grade and has attended Mesa Verde since the First grade. All of her teachers have been great. I would recommend this school to anyone who lives in the area.

Posted August 26, 2008
My daughter just started Kindergarten and she loves this school. I have been very satisfied with things thus far. This school keeps up with old traditions such as school picnics to keep the spirit up. It reminds of my old elementary school out of state.

1661 W Sage, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified Mesa Verde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.