Bad
Good

I was a student at Mesquite elementary and I am so satisfied. I went there from pre-school to 4th grade then I moved up to prescott. I am now in eighth grade. this school was so amazing. all the teachers were so nice and helped every individual student very well and focused their time on all of them. I created a long lasting relationship that still lasts today with all of my teachers. they are all very nice and silly and here's is very good parent involvement. the classes are challenging but not too hard. it's the perfect school and I wish I could go to a high school as great as it. the campus is so clean and the students are very nice and the punishments for bad behavior are great. it's just an amazing school with an amazing campus and opportunities all around. I would love to send my children there some day.

Mesquite is an excellent school. My two children both attend and have excelled there. The teachers are too notch. I would highly recommend Mesquite.

#1 school in the Vail District and the Vail School District is ranked at #1 in Arizona. A+ twice.

i attended this school when i young overall it is the best school i have been to the faculty was great the food excelent and the education program was superior than all others i have been to

Over-all, I'm very pleased with my child's progress with this school. If I were to offer one suggestion, however, it would be that I'd like to see the teacher to parent communication line a little more, well, 'more'... There are times when I feel a bit out of the loop of what's going on with my child's classes. At my child's previous school, updates on what was going on came home every Monday stating what was on the agenda for the week. And then, every Friday another update came home with a brief overview on how my child did during the week. I really liked that, during the weekend we could review anything that my child may have had trouble with, and start reading about some of the upcoming studies to get a jump-start.

I have three children that all attend Mesquite. We have been at this school for five years and we love it! Mesquite is an excelling school and has just received the 2nd A+ rating. Mesquite is the only school to have received it twice... let alone two years in a row!! I would give Mesquite 10 stars if I could!

My daughter has attended Mesquite under the 'open enrollment' program for 3 years now. My daughter has some learning challenges and all her teachers have worked with me to make my daughter's learning experience a positive one. I have had very open communication with all 3 of my child's teachers. She currently has Mrs. Hollywood and I could not be more please with her progress! Although our school does several fund raisers a year they all benefit the children and the school. The PTSA at our school is always willing to explain the reason for the fund raiser to anyone who asks. The field trips are not part of the PTSA, but come from the general fund and that has been cut drastically. This is true for all public schools in AZ right now.

My child is in the 1st grade. She has had a hard time adjusting to the amount of work and testing this school does. The teachers don't make the parents feel apart of the school. Half way through the year and have not had one program put on by the kids or field trip. But, every week is a new fund raising program going on.

I am so happy with my child at Mesquite! My oldest just finished 3rd grade. Ms. Irby is the best teacher I have seen! She builds their self esteem while teaching in a caring productive environment. My daughter cried when the year was over and wanted to stay back to be in her class again. My youngest starts kindergarten there this next year, and I was very impressed with the kindergarten round-up. She was so scared but they made her comfortable and she is actually looking forward to starting school. I would recommend Mesquite to anyone! They run a great school!

Excellent school - beyond excellent teachers!

Last modified Mesquite Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.