Bad
Good

My daughter loves the Montessori Schoolhouse and so do I! The teachers are easy to talk to - so friendly and open. The schoolhouse is calm, peaceful and filled with beautiful learning tools. (I wish I went to a school like this when I was younger.) Most importantly, my daughter is happy and thrives here socially and academically!

My experience with Montessori Schoolhouse has been nothing less than stellar. I have complete faith that the educators there have my daughters best interest at heart. My oldest has attended the Preschool and now the Elementary school and Loves to go to school. I am now enrolling my youngest daughter into the Preschool and looking so forward to seeing her blossom as well. You can feel confident that this school has Your child's best interest at heart!

I love the Montessori Schoolhouse. My daughter has been there for 2 years. It has been a great experience for her. She is excelling not only academically, but her confidence and ability to communicate are up as well. The teachers are amazing. They are easy to talk to. If you have concerns, they take the time to listen, and have always offered me valuable advice. I truly feel that they care about my daughter and see her potential. The teachers offer a very positive learning environment. I just can't say enough good things about Montessori and the teachers at The montessori schoolhouse. I have 4 children and I can't wait for them to all go to school here.

Last modified Montessori Schoolhouse is a Charter school that serves grade K