Bad
Good

I am a graduate from Naylor Middle School and I will be honest, the school has a lot of work to do. I did see the effort that SOME teachers put out to make the school a better learning enviorment, but after my first year in high school , I have to say that there could be more done to improve the education these students are receiving. I understand the lack of funds these schools are provided, but I believe they should be used more efficiently to better benifit the student body. These students should be given the middle school experience they deserve, which should include an improved education plan that WILL prepare them for high school, clubs to unify the students and create a community feeling, and for them to be treated like young adults regardless of who they are and what they have done. My three years at Naylor lacked these things but I would like for future students to be able to have a real middle school experience.

Many positive changes continue to happen at Roberts Naylor! Low class sizes and innovative teachers are helping to improve this school. All classrooms have interactive whiteboards and document cameras! Four computer labs also help facilitate 21st century learning at this school.

From my perspective, Naylor MS has a great administrative team who leads great teachers, who are dedicated to their students. There is a community feeling about the school. There many international students who make the school more interesting and diverse. My kids are in 6th and 8th and love their school!

Bye no means this is a great school.. This is one of the worst school's you can send your childrent to. I do see improvement but it's still a long process. Constantly changing teachers and staff. I would think twice before you put your child at this school.

THIS SCHOOL IS THE WORSE SCHOOL YOU COULD EVER SEND YOUR CHILD TO. THEY DON'T HELP STUDENT'S WITH SPECIAL NEEDS OUT THE WAY THEY SHOULD. THEY ALSO DON'T INFORCE THERE BULLIE LAW. I AM SO SICK OF MY CHILD BEING PICKED ON AND COMING HOME UPSET ON A DAILY BASIS.

Time for a new update on this school! Well i just graduated from Roberts Naylor and i have to say i loved it! The teachers try their best to help us students and i will say if your child goes here they will love it like i did.

My daughter goes and she loves the teachers and the people that are here.

Naylor is such a wonderful school. My daughter loves it.

My child goes to this school and she says she loves it since it has changed.

Last modified Naylor Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.