Tucson, AZ

Ocotillo Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2013
This is an awesome school! I had a son who attended 4&5th grade, smart, very hyper. Instead of labeling him or trying to medicate him, they work around his personality, they say his skill as a helper so gave him things to do when he finished his work. I also had a daughter who attend 2nd & 3rd, Great teachers and my other daughter attended kinder. Love, Love, Love this school. When I did have policy issues, the principle investigated, researched and made changes that benefited all 5th grade students. Did I mention I love this school and the Vail School District.

Ocotillo Elementary School 5

Posted February 09, 2010

Ocotillo Elementary School
5702 S Campbell, Tucson, AZ  85706
(520) 545-2000
Last modified Ocotillo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Ocotillo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top