Posted January 23, 2013
My son has also attended Project More for the past year after having very lackluster experiences with numerous other TUSD schools (which resulted in his complete disinterest in formal school). He has flourished and done very well, caught up on all his credits and formed solid relationships with his teachers, and other staff. They have proven to be receptive, interested and caring towards him, which has re-initiated his interest in continuing on in school, and now planning for college. They have provided the support he needed, including little things (bus passes, fee waivers for college prep tests). and treated him as the intelligent young man that he is. I have been impressed to find a school that is part of TUSD, as in my opinion, this is a factory-mentality district and in the midst of that is Project MORE which deals with the reality of how teens exist in this decade! Thank you for your dedication to our youth!

Posted March 29, 2011
I started at this school with barely any credits and behind in my studies. My friend actually told me about this school because it was a good place to go to catch up with credits. After working my butt off for 2 years, I graduated with honors at Project MORE. I was heading down the wrong road when I started school at P. MORE. But with all the care and attention I received from all the teachers, I knew they really cared how I did in school and in life. I still keep in contact with some of my teachers. This school is more than an academic institute, it is a place to grow, learn and love :)

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted February 18, 2009
I am a parent of a student who currently attends Project MORE, and I just want to say that in the 11 years that my child has attended school in the TUSD school district, not one school has such a caring and loving enviornment/ faculty like Project MORE. Parents who attend meetings or school functions are warmly greeted most likely with a warm hug. To see it is to believe it!

Posted January 26, 2004
- a former student
Ten years ago, I was a teenager going no where fast but the staff there at MORE made the difference in my life. Honestly. I can look back & appreicate the teachers who took the extra time and concern. You will find the people who can ignite your child's passion for learning.

Project More High School
440 S. Park, Tucson, AZ  85719
Last modified Project More High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Project More High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top