Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

What bullying is good for? don't we have better things to do or learn in our life?

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

I have seen the tutoring groups before and after school hours to support every body showing any need

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

I have noticed that the students are capable to work as team

Develops character: Strongly agree

Specially while competencies, I have seen how the student show their very best behavior

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They respond to us "Ya" and they work with the students where they most needed

This is the first year for my son at Pueblo and it has been a magnificent experience. He personally says that Pueblo is the best school. For our family, Pueblo represent the best of our community, We are very proud of everybody who works and attend to our High School.

this school is simply the best. it is way better than Tucson high I recommend this school too everyone. it has fine academics and great mariachi bands.the kids get so much help from there teachers and they help meet the potential. if you want your daughter or son too succeed I recommend pueblo.

Pueblo has a strong community of teachers who are willing to help students meet their potential. When I recall attending Pueblo I remember teachers always pushing me to become a better student and to achieve my goals. Being an alumni of Pueblo High School I have heard expansion of many of the programs there (specifically from the science department) but have not kept up with recent accomplishments of students or faculty. As for the bad reputation I can say this with absolute certainty; the bad reputation only exists because of a small percentage of students who are not keen on success. As for the mariachi program, they are pretty good. Just wish I could say the same about some of their athletic teams (and i say that with love :) )

This high school literally has the best mariachi in the nation. Like, literally. They always have. The newest band director told me he heard about the mariachi program YEARS before he heard of the actual school.

i like school, i like school, this school is amazing and fun to go to. the environment is amazing and the teachers are very nice and caring.

Last modified Pueblo High Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.