Tucson, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,706

Posted July 24, 2014
this school is simply the best. it is way better than Tucson high I recommend this school too everyone. it has fine academics and great mariachi bands.the kids get so much help from there teachers and they help meet the potential. if you want your daughter or son too succeed I recommend pueblo.

Posted September 27, 2012
Pueblo has a strong community of teachers who are willing to help students meet their potential. When I recall attending Pueblo I remember teachers always pushing me to become a better student and to achieve my goals. Being an alumni of Pueblo High School I have heard expansion of many of the programs there (specifically from the science department) but have not kept up with recent accomplishments of students or faculty. As for the bad reputation I can say this with absolute certainty; the bad reputation only exists because of a small percentage of students who are not keen on success. As for the mariachi program, they are pretty good. Just wish I could say the same about some of their athletic teams (and i say that with love :) )

Posted September 07, 2012
This high school literally has the best mariachi in the nation. Like, literally. They always have. The newest band director told me he heard about the mariachi program YEARS before he heard of the actual school.

Posted August 10, 2012
i like school, i like school, this school is amazing and fun to go to. the environment is amazing and the teachers are very nice and caring.

Posted August 15, 2010
Publo high magnet school a great school. Great principal, great teachers and awsome students. Pueblo's principal has the potential to take good responsibility. Teacher are always ready to teach and students are ready to learn. GREAT SCHOOL!!

Pueblo High Magnet School 0

Posted February 21, 2010
I'm a former student. I only stay for 1 year. Thanks god i didnt stay more time. Before i came to Pueblo, my middle school teachers recommend me to go different school. I couldnt tranfer different school because three generations in my family came to Pueblo. The teachers teach the subject poorly. i didnt learn nothing they were rude. i went to private school in the mid-west. I notice the different. I was happy i graduate in different school. If you cant moved out tucson. I believe you should go Marana or Tucson H.S accoding to my teachers recomendation.

Pueblo High Magnet School 0

Posted January 19, 2010
I'm a student at Pueblo Magnet High School, and I transferred to Pueblo from a Business Magnet school in San Antonio, Texas. When I first came here I thought it was the worst thing to happen to me because I was forced to move and I didn't hear many positive things about Pueblo. But after the years, I've grown to LOVE Pueblo, and if it was up to me now I would have NOT changed the past because I've become a better student and a better leader because of Pueblo. They invited me in with open arms, and now I'm President of 3 clubs including Band, DECA and the African American Culture Club, a member of the National Honor Society, and Winter Guard. Not only that, but I'm enrolled in 2 AP (rigorous) classes. It's my Senior year, but I'll be a WARRIOR FOR LIFE! =D

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted July 26, 2006
- a former student
Im a former student from Pueblo and I believe that it is a grets school. A lot of people talk bad about the school only because of where it is located, but the location doesnt change the quality of the school, students, or staff... I had a lot of substitute teachers tell us that they were amazed by what a great school it was despite all the bad comments they had heard. I personally learned a lot. My teachers were awesome, they were very helpful and fun, but at the same time had the discipline I needed to get a good education. All my siblings and other family members have also graduated from this school and they feel the same way. Dont talk bad about the school until you've been there, it'll change your mind. Pueblo might have a bad reputation, but its truly a great school!

Pueblo High Magnet School
3500 S. 12th Ave., Tucson, AZ  85713
Last modified Pueblo High Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pueblo High Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top