Bad
Good

I love Rincon High School. I am currently a Freshman there. My cousin and her three older brothers graduated from Rincon, they all loved it as well. My younger cousin will be a freshman next year following in my footsteps. All the staff at Rincon are very friendly and willing to help with any problems. There are barely any fights between students because they all get along very well. UHS or University High School shares the same campus as RHS or Rincon High School. Some Rincon students may have some classes with UHS students. Most Rincon students have first or A lunch, while all UHS students have second or B lunch. UHS and Rincon students get along great.

I switched to Rincon during my freshman year of high school. It is a really good school. The teachers are caring and motivate you to learn more. I would definitely recommend this school to people I know.

Rincon is a bad school. All the teachers are unmotivated just like the students. Their classes are horrible and no one learns anything. Their fine arts programs are the only good things in this school and that is because the majority of the students in them are from University High.

as a student from rincon, going to canyon rose we aer the best we have been there have been less fights during the beggining of the school year we have a really great principle and the teachers are getting better. games are more exciting and there are going to be more extracurricular activites that anystudent can join Rincon you are the best

The new principal is dynamic and involved. The performing arts program is amazing. The students are friendly and accepting of each others' differences. There are outstanding teachers and not so great teachers, but overall I am glad my child goes there.

As a recent high school graduate of Rincon, I have to infer that ultimately, I walked away with many benefits from the curriculum. When attending a public school, there isn't much one could expect and Rincon rungs itself as being quite superlative among the lot; such as Catalina and Tucson high, which experience more renegade activities by students. Although I do agree with a former comment, that the AP teacher of lit. and the history teacher are a bit remis with their students when it comes to rigorous subjection to teaching, they still contributed a host of knowledge to my capacity and allowed me to take steps to further my own studies alone. Overall, Rincon is a haven of multiethnicity and tolerability despite the many enclaves of student congregations primarily by race. A great school to get studies done and shut the book on them...

Rincon's extracurricular and elective activities and classes are mainly made up of the other school that outshines Rincon: University High School, the backbone of the school, while a few Rincon students stand out. There are small disputes almost all the time at lunch and the teachers do not care much for the students anymore. One AP teacher leaves on spiritual trips for weeks at a time while another AP teacher makes his students read packets, take notes, then give tests, never actually teaching. Rincon is not a school one should go to.

I disagree with the earlier review. The Freshman House program has made freshman feel welcome and truly part of a great A+ school!

I am a Rincon Graduate, and I attended Rincon for all four years. Their Fine Arts Programs and Extracurricular Activities are amazing, and that's because the kids made it that way. Rincon is a very diverse campus, and has virtually no fights. I have really only experienced Honors and Advanced Placement Teachers, and they were decent enough. I wouldn't know how involved parents are. It seems as though there are few parents involved, but those involved are SERIOUSLY involved. We achieved the A+ award this year, which is a big deal, thanks to my class. I've found that I'm glad I'm a Rincon Graduate.

This school does not make their freshman class feel welcome whatsoever. Yes, people make mistakes, but honestly, this is an incredible abount of them. Rincon may be an exciting school, but their methods of teaching are inadequate.

Last modified Rincon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.