Tucson, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,070

Posted October 01, 2012
I love Rincon High School. I am currently a Freshman there. My cousin and her three older brothers graduated from Rincon, they all loved it as well. My younger cousin will be a freshman next year following in my footsteps. All the staff at Rincon are very friendly and willing to help with any problems. There are barely any fights between students because they all get along very well. UHS or University High School shares the same campus as RHS or Rincon High School. Some Rincon students may have some classes with UHS students. Most Rincon students have first or A lunch, while all UHS students have second or B lunch. UHS and Rincon students get along great.

Posted December 28, 2010
I switched to Rincon during my freshman year of high school. It is a really good school. The teachers are caring and motivate you to learn more. I would definitely recommend this school to people I know.

Rincon High School 0

Posted February 16, 2010
Rincon is a bad school. All the teachers are unmotivated just like the students. Their classes are horrible and no one learns anything. Their fine arts programs are the only good things in this school and that is because the majority of the students in them are from University High.

Posted September 20, 2008
as a student from rincon, going to canyon rose we aer the best we have been there have been less fights during the beggining of the school year we have a really great principle and the teachers are getting better. games are more exciting and there are going to be more extracurricular activites that anystudent can join Rincon you are the best

Posted August 26, 2008
The new principal is dynamic and involved. The performing arts program is amazing. The students are friendly and accepting of each others' differences. There are outstanding teachers and not so great teachers, but overall I am glad my child goes there.

Rincon High School 2

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted November 30, 2007

Posted October 18, 2007

Posted August 07, 2007
As a recent high school graduate of Rincon, I have to infer that ultimately, I walked away with many benefits from the curriculum. When attending a public school, there isn't much one could expect and Rincon rungs itself as being quite superlative among the lot; such as Catalina and Tucson high, which experience more renegade activities by students. Although I do agree with a former comment, that the AP teacher of lit. and the history teacher are a bit remis with their students when it comes to rigorous subjection to teaching, they still contributed a host of knowledge to my capacity and allowed me to take steps to further my own studies alone. Overall, Rincon is a haven of multiethnicity and tolerability despite the many enclaves of student congregations primarily by race. A great school to get studies done and shut the book on them...

Posted August 04, 2007

Rincon High School
421 Arcadia, Tucson, AZ  85711
Last modified Rincon High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rincon High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top