PK-8 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Posted November 09, 2012
Love this school my three kids have been going for years. The school provides everything my kids need out of an education.

Posted June 03, 2009
My daughter went to Rio Vista for kinder and 1st. She really devaloped a love for reading there. The teacher she had Mr. Beasley was great. Always kept us informed and incouraged us to be involved. The only thing negative about Rio Vista is that there is really no after school sports and the parent involvment is lacking. Overall I would recommend Rio Vista. Thank you for building a strong foundation in my daughters education.

Posted January 10, 2006
My daughter has been going to Rio Vista since the day it opened. She loves the teachers and all the staff there. I am very happy with all the staff at Rio Vista, they are all very caring, intellegent and respectful of the students as well as their parents. I would highly recommend anyone to send their child to Rio Vista in Avondale, they would not be disappointed.

Rio Vista Elementary School 3

Posted August 21, 2005
In respect to children with ADD or ADHD, this school still has a long way to go till they are able to understand and handle these kids and spend more time teaching them and less time fighting with them and the parents.

Posted August 01, 2005
This school dod a great job of giving my kinder the basics needed for reading. This was their focus, although they worked with computers and music as well. The PTO was awful. It consisted of 2 people constantly trying to recruit, but when they had people willing to help, they did not delegate any responsibilities. Parents that want to be involved should look for other avenues or commitees. My son's teacher had her own classroom phone wich I liked. I could get a hold of her directly or leave a message that I knew she would get promptly. I was happy with the feedback I received from her regarding my son. I was disapointed that schools have become to politically correct, and that there were no Holiday events like a Halloweeen Carnival. I feel that my son missed out in that regard. The staff was always friendly and knew my son by name.

Posted April 01, 2005
- a former student

Posted July 29, 2004

Rio Vista Elementary School
1351 E. Limberlost, Tucson, AZ  85719
Last modified Rio Vista Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rio Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top