Posted April 07, 2014
I love Richardson Elm my oldest went there and my two younger ones are still there. Two of my boy's have ADHD and all of the teachers, resource teachers, OT, SLP, reading lab teachers and Mr. Dunbar, the principal, have been very supportive and work as a team so we can find the best possible plan that will help my child succeed.

Posted August 08, 2013
Wonderful school - Mr Dunbar is an amazing leader and his staff is excellent. They administration staff is top-notch and we loved Mrs. Stretton for kinder. Great school with decent class sizes.

Posted February 05, 2013
This is a horrible school. The first grade and second grade teachers are worthless, however great teachers for kindergarten. My child has been there since Kinder now in 1st grade and we are puling him out in the middle of the school year. There is a lot of bullying too maybe since it goes to 6th grade. Mrs. Shaar (1st grade teacher) has no control over her class. Parking is terrible. People speed on camino de la tierra so much police have to sit there everyday by crosswalks. The class size is to much for teachers to handle. Kinder had 32 kids this year per class. Not a lot of hands on learning either. Teachers keep kids inside from their recess almost everyday because they didn't listen than say they were rowdy. Overall I hate the school and so does my son

Posted September 20, 2011
Lyle Dunbar is an amazing principal! He is a man of character! He loves each child who attends his school! He is not afraid to have FUN at school! This is a very very warm school with teachers who care about their students! Lyle you are just a delight!

Robert Richardson Elementary School 0

Posted January 23, 2010
I have four children, and 3 attend or have attended Richardson. (My youngest will start kindergarten next year.) There is a wonderful faculty and attitude at this school, and because of the small size, every student is given individual attention and care.

Posted November 13, 2009

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted April 08, 2009

Posted May 10, 2008

Posted April 19, 2008

Robert Richardson Elementary School
6901 N Camino de la Tierra, Tucson, AZ  85741
Last modified Robert Richardson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Richardson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.