Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son went here from k-1st grade. We decided to pull him from this school after countless problems never getting resovled. His kindergarten teacher completely failed him in getting him(and the whole class) ready for first grade. She would constantly give the students coloring pages or they would just do arts and crafts everyday all day. There was never any real work or learning being done. Now my son is in 1st grade and this is his teachers first year teaching. I will admit she is doing an awesome job at teaching the students especially since they didnt learn much in kindergarten. it was like starting all over. But she does not handle things very well. My child has had nothing but problems with this teacher from the start. Instead of her stepping in and addressing the problems she tells the students to figure it out by themselves. I find that response to be very inappropriate. When my son is telling her another student is hitting him several days in a row. He has been punched in the balls several times by this one student. She has done nothing about it. She simply tells my child oh hes just playing. I was unaware punching another student was now called playing. We have taken this problem to the principal but of course nothing was done. We have called and left messages for the princifor. No response. A week later i happened to see her at an award assembly where she approached me and said oh i got your messages......okay? But she didnt return my call. I simply told her we are having the same issues with the teacher and we and now just pulling him from this school. All she said was okay. She didnt ask to talk more about the issue or to find out what has been going on. This isnt the first issue with this teacher. There has been so many others. For explain she got upset with me for asking what has been happening in the class room. She rolled her eyes at me several times. The teachers this school hires are terrible. Im sure not all of them are bad but out of the two years here we have had nothing but horrible teachers. My son hates going to school everyday he comes home with a different problem the techer did not take care. My son is always getting hurt by other students and she doesnt care.

Amazing staff! I have been so pleased with my children's education at Robins. They support the children and are proactive if they see any child struggling. The OMA program is wonderful as well. I volunteer regularly and am proud to be so involved in a school that cares for the type of student as well as citizen they are creating. Thank you!!

Great principle, great teachers, great PTO. The Oma program is what sold us on the school. My kids love going to school and there are many extracuricular opportunities. Lots of community involvement. So happy we found this school!

Robins Elementary is a fantastic school. The teachers are amazing. They are caring, creative and enthusiastic. My child is thriving here. The OMA program really adds to the curriculum and the Art program is just amazing. My child is learning math, reading, history and science while having fun at the same time in his art , music and dance classes. When I ask him "how was school today" he always goes "GREAT!". The parent community is a really fun group and very involved.

My child has attended this school since kindergarten and is now in fifth grade. In that time my child has had one absolutely horrible teacher and one so-so teacher. The others have been wonderful. There was no P.E. program at all for the past 2.5 years (this year they FINALLY got it going again -- twice a week). Not enough is done with regard to computers. The administration (former and present) does put a good deal of emphasis on music and art, and there really is a feeling of caring among most of the staff and parents. It is a clean, safe atmosphere, and there is always a good parent turn out for special events.

If you can send your child to this school do it! My son went here from Kinder to part of third. All his teachers were great! The environment is caring and all about learning! As a parent get involved with the PTO and volunteer. You will really get the feel of the school, meet great parents and teachers. If we didn't have to move we wouldn't leave. So far, no other school compares to Robins.

Last modified Robins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.