Posted May 11, 2014
Great principle, great teachers, great PTO. The Oma program is what sold us on the school. My kids love going to school and there are many extracuricular opportunities. Lots of community involvement. So happy we found this school!

Posted September 10, 2010
Robins Elementary is a fantastic school. The teachers are amazing. They are caring, creative and enthusiastic. My child is thriving here. The OMA program really adds to the curriculum and the Art program is just amazing. My child is learning math, reading, history and science while having fun at the same time in his art , music and dance classes. When I ask him "how was school today" he always goes "GREAT!". The parent community is a really fun group and very involved.

Robins Elementary School 3

Posted June 15, 2008

Posted September 10, 2007
My child has attended this school since kindergarten and is now in fifth grade. In that time my child has had one absolutely horrible teacher and one so-so teacher. The others have been wonderful. There was no P.E. program at all for the past 2.5 years (this year they FINALLY got it going again -- twice a week). Not enough is done with regard to computers. The administration (former and present) does put a good deal of emphasis on music and art, and there really is a feeling of caring among most of the staff and parents. It is a clean, safe atmosphere, and there is always a good parent turn out for special events.

Posted September 09, 2007
If you can send your child to this school do it! My son went here from Kinder to part of third. All his teachers were great! The environment is caring and all about learning! As a parent get involved with the PTO and volunteer. You will really get the feel of the school, meet great parents and teachers. If we didn't have to move we wouldn't leave. So far, no other school compares to Robins.

Posted February 21, 2006
I could not have been more pleased with the change of my childs elementary school 2 years ago. I only wish the move was made earlier to have fully taken advantage of everything that Robins has given my child. His growth both academically and socially has been tremendous! His attitude towards school and the work it takes is the most positive we have experienced by far!

Posted September 18, 2005
Nice clean school good location.

Posted August 22, 2005

Posted May 10, 2005
Wonderful school! Principal is all for KIDS. Teachers are committed professionals. Have some funds from Tax credit and other sources for music, art, and PE. Parents are somewhat involved--there is a large turnout for special events. Large amount of kids receive free and or reduced lunch.

Posted April 01, 2005
My son has attended Robins Elementary for kindergarden and first grade. We loved it and he did really well. It is a small school with a very involved community. Children and teachers are discouraged from celebrating a lot or having 'parties,' as it may 'detract from learning time.' And, yes, it's a public school.

Robins Elementary School
3939 N. Magnetite Lane, Tucson, AZ  85745
Last modified Robins Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robins Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.