Roskruge Bilingual Magnet Middle School 5

Posted May 14, 2010
I am sending my child to Roskrgue for it excellent autism-programs. I have a very bright capable daughter that is high-functioning and will receive excellent services taliored for her needs and ablities. I see good things there in the program it comes highly recommended but i am sure it not gonna be perfect and will have it draw backs. However I still feel that it will be a good school.

Roskruge Bilingual Magnet Middle School 3

Posted June 29, 2009
There is a lot of bullying that is permitted as if it some sort of rite of passage in life. after repeated requests by me, last year, to put my son in an educational class, he still spent a whole year as a teachers aide. With the exception of Dr. Klien and Mr. Brady (both teachers not only kept my son challenged but kept him interested & ensured his success) the other 'teachers' seemed overwhelmed & uninterested in the task of educator & view the job as babysitters. I may not have the best behaved or the brightest child, but I do have a child who is interested in learning, growing and becoming a successful member of society. I wish those charged with the task of teaching took the same interest in the children. Mr Olivas is a fantastic leader and should actually be the Principal!

Roskruge Bilingual Magnet Middle School 3

Posted October 30, 2007

Roskruge Bilingual Magnet Middle School 4

Posted May 11, 2005
Roskruge offers marvelous fine arts and sports opportunities in a small, central school. Parent involvement is terrific, as evidenced by their support at music, dance and sports events. Academics are part of a well-balanced curriculum and after school sessions are beneficial. Tutors from both the magnet high school across the street as well as the University of Arizona two blocks away make a big difference to the students at Roskruge.

Roskruge Bilingual Magnet Middle School
501 E 6th St, Tucson, AZ  85705
Last modified Roskruge Bilingual Magnet Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roskruge Bilingual Magnet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top