Bad
Good

I attended Roskruge as a child and had a great experience so naturally I wanted the same for my daughter but since middles school has begun for her it has been a none stop roller coaster of intimidation, threats and bullying from one male 8th grade student named Ryan Foster. Emails to Superintendants has had little to no results, meetings with the principal ended with a slap on the wrist for the student. Come to find out the student has a uncle on the TUSD board so he is pampered and admin is afraid to discipline him due to this. What happened to the Roskruge I knew as a child this school is falling fast and not worth the drama. My daughter will be leaving after this school year.

I am sending my child to Roskrgue for it excellent autism-programs. I have a very bright capable daughter that is high-functioning and will receive excellent services taliored for her needs and ablities. I see good things there in the program it comes highly recommended but i am sure it not gonna be perfect and will have it draw backs. However I still feel that it will be a good school.

There is a lot of bullying that is permitted as if it some sort of rite of passage in life. after repeated requests by me, last year, to put my son in an educational class, he still spent a whole year as a teachers aide. With the exception of Dr. Klien and Mr. Brady (both teachers not only kept my son challenged but kept him interested & ensured his success) the other 'teachers' seemed overwhelmed & uninterested in the task of educator & view the job as babysitters. I may not have the best behaved or the brightest child, but I do have a child who is interested in learning, growing and becoming a successful member of society. I wish those charged with the task of teaching took the same interest in the children. Mr Olivas is a fantastic leader and should actually be the Principal!

Last modified Roskruge Bilingual Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.