Bad
Good

My Son finished kindergarten at Santa Clara and did very well. He was on the top reading group. His teacher Miss Chon was excellent, along with Mrs. Joeann, and Mrs. Whitney. My son had a good amount of homework. They did a good job with notifying me with school news, pictures, feild trips etc.... The principle Mr. Islas is also very involved with the students. The school had a talent show which was so much fun, and what made it even better, was there was no winner. The students got together to show each of there talents. So far my son has been happy with this school. He will be attending first grade. I was'nt very involved with volunteering at school, but i was very involved with my son and his homework. Good Luck =)

My daughter just started kindergarten at Santa Clara and she is very happy. The teachers and Mr. Islas are very nice and demonstrate true love and commitment to their responsabilities. From the first day that I left her there for her first day of school, I felt the piece of mind that every parent should feel. Go Bulldogs!!

We have three children that attend Santa Clara. My wife and I are are very impressed with the way the school is run. They have a superior reading program and a new math program that seems very good, too. Don't be fooled by the average test scores for the school. The teachers are very caring and the principal, Mr. Islas, is very nice and very accessible. They are genuinely concerned about the children's education and are very open to parental involvement, even if you want to just drop in to visit. My kids love Santa Clara and I would recommend it to anybody.

Last modified Santa Clara Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.