Bad
Good

My son's been attending Schumaker for 5 years. This August will mark his sixth year at the school. We have a closer school just down the street from our house but I drive him to school so that he can remain in Schumaker. We love the school, the staff and the friends he's made. He really struggled with reading his first few years and attended kindergarden twice. With the help of the wonderful teachers, speech therapist and IEP, he's finally reading at his grade level and doesn't need to be pulled from class for extra reading help.

I am a parent of a child attending this school. So far, I've not received one --not one bit of positive feedback regarding my child--who has lots of energy but thrives for positive reinforcement...as we all do. I enjoy the current techer, but have encountered some very harsh labeling amongst a young group of children. Let's hope things get better. I'm thinking Private School next year.

Last modified Schumaker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5