Tucson, AZ

Posted May 28, 2010
We cannot recommend this particular school to any exceptional child family! We found Zero tolerance policies to be zealously guarded and enforced regardless of circumstance or student category.

Secrist Middle School 4

Posted May 26, 2010
My daughter is finishing up her second year today. She has done extremely well. She has excellent teachers and we have been very happy here. My son will be starting there next year with his sister. I am sorry to hear of the post below.

Posted April 26, 2010

Secrist Middle School 4

Posted April 12, 2010
I am a very involved parent and I feel Secrist is a great school. My daughter is in her second year under open enrollment. I initially chose Secrist (over Gridley) for the low population (around 500 students). The student - teacher ratio is about the same as other neighboring TUSD schools. With the exception of one or two, teachers and office staff have been wonderful. The assistant principle stays on top of everything. She has attended many if not all of the sports events, and has always been available when needed. She truly seems to care about the students. My daughter loves the school. Teachers and staff have been quick to respond to any concerns I have had. I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted December 31, 2009
Jim Christ (principal) is very rude to both parents and students.

Posted December 04, 2009

Posted November 17, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009
Disjointed staff and an equally uninterested and arrogant principal. I would not recommend Secrist!

Posted August 18, 2009

Secrist Middle School
3400 South Houghton Road, Tucson, AZ  85730
Last modified Secrist Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Secrist Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top