Bad
Good

Whelp I've been at Sunnyside for 3 years (I'm a junior on to senior) and THIS SCHOOL HAS LOST IT'S PRIDE! Instead of having fun at prep rallys and other gathered events more people decide to complain and sit on the bleachers then actually participate in anything! This year's vote for senior positions in student council were just one person per spot. ONE PERSON PER SPOT! No one's even trying to run and the ones running/already decided for aren't even proud to be Blue Devils. I wanted my school years to be fun and awesome not filled to the brim with nasty students. Burning up trash cans and pulling alarms, freshman students getting free laptops only to go to waste by being broken on purpose (fools I tell you!). This schools needs some spirit and brains but I'm not even sure if any of the problems here could even be solved.

Ive finished my first year at Sunnyside High School and I really do think that its the best! I learned a lot of new things about myself, and the teachers there are magnificent! Sunnyside has gone through some rough times in the past, but we have learned to take what we have. I recommend Sunnyside to others because the teachers really connect with you and the education just keeps reaching higher!

I am a former student of Sunnyside High School and I believe it is a great school. I know some things might need fixing, but I really felt welcomed. I may not agree with many things they are doing. However, the teachers and staff are amazing. I learned a lot from them. Not only did I learn my English, Science, Math, ect., I also learned what life is really about. I love this school with all my heart and I would recommend it to others. Who better than to recommend a school than a student that has been there, right?

This school is top notch when it comes to extracurricular activities and special needs kids. I believe that the teachers are also truly vested in the kids performance in class, although I'm not sure how the upper level classwork and teaching is. Our experience with this school was phenomenal, and the sports programs have the best coaches there are.

Sunnyside high school is a good school but they need to fix many things. I think that what this school really needs is a new principal and a new assistant principal of discipline. -annoyed parent!

Last modified Sunnyside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.