Bad
Good

This school is a dream come true to me. I'm a mom of two high school girls and this school has been so good to them and helps them with anything they need. The teachers are great and listen to what they need and help them. I love that the school is small and has more one on one with the kids and the teachers. I would recommend this school to everyone that needs a high school.

I love this school. If it wasn't for Tucson Prep, my oldest wouldn't of graduated. My oter boys go there still and they are doing very well. As for the parent envolvement, well there always could be more of that. EXAMPLE: there have been a few times where someone brought there kids to school and wasn't allowed to have them there. One of my kids would call me on a number of occassions to ask me to babysit until they got out of school. 9 out of 10 times I would do it. I also took some of the kids in and gave them a place to stay, eat ect. I know it is not the parents job to take care of other peoples kids or take on there problems, but if more parents cared about the kids and OUR future! A lot more folks would be giving a helping hand. There are so many parents and other adults in the world that just don't care anymore and it is very sad. I know for a fact SOOOO many teachers and staff of the school open there homes and hearts to these kids and well, if you ask me that is going FAR AND BEYOND the job discription. I praise these teachers. I personally thank you all. My son graduated "2012" because of your help and dedication. Thank you so much...

this school helped me graduate. the teachers are very helpful. like the other student said yes, the students pretty much have run of the school but this is because it's high school and they should be mature enough to act appropriately. i DO reccommend this school because they are in a very helpful enviornment

My experience in this school was a bad one, students did as they pleased, teachers had little control over the environment. I wouldn't suggest this school to any parent attempting to further their child's education.

Last modified Tucson Preparatory School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12