Tucson, AZ

Valencia Middle School 1

Posted December 11, 2012
Do not send your child here! Parental involvement is NOT encouraged. Teachers are uncooperative. The few good teachers leave. In the three years that my child has been there, they are on the third principal. I will not be sending my younger child there, even though we live within walking distance. I would rather drive across town to a good school! Valencia is one of the worst!

Posted March 27, 2010
Over crowded is understatement. My6th grader only there 3 wks was almost ganged up on by a large group of girls.Never brought home work home. Drugs offered to her. This schools rep lived up to it. If your child is a girl and attractive don't send her there.

Valencia Middle School 3

Posted July 21, 2009
I go to vms im an 8th grader this year i think valencia is a great school they excide you to your best. Over all some people say this school is 'getto' or something its not ! its a great school even though the unifoms arn't that great but the spirit assemblys are bomb! im also in sports the coaches get you in great conditioning for the season its great gong there im proud of being a jagure! go vms!

Posted August 18, 2008
All of my children have gone to valencia middle school even though i was hesitant it is a pretty good school and the violence rumors are things from 4 years ago so parents do be discourage.

Valencia Middle School 1

Posted May 19, 2008
My daughter is in the 8th grade, she has had 3 different principles. She has had home work maybe 10 times in the whole 3 years. Some of her teachers are not accredited. And she just got a math teacher and school is almost over. The school is one of the worst.

Posted November 29, 2007
this is the best school ever...I went there for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade....and I have wonderful memories of valencia middle school...

Valencia Middle School 5

Posted September 02, 2007
I Go To VMS Im A 7th grader I Went For 6th Grade Too The School is GREAT! But It Needs To Be Bigger These days with the growing number of students, thats year there was 1,000 6th graders! I plan on going to Valencia for my 8th grade year also. Even though the uniforms aren't all that great. Valenica is mainly Mexican's. The fact that it's located on the South Side of Tucson Az. But Over all I have fun going everyday and attending our Sprit Assemblys. Go Jaguars!

Valencia Middle School 5

Posted June 02, 2006
I went to Valencia the 2nd year it opened, and attended 6th-8th grade. The teachers were great, and the orchestra's music program was fun. I was on the honor roll all 3 years, cheerleader in 6th grade, and was greatly encouraged to succeed. My class even put on an Opera in 6th grade! I enjoyed my years there.

Posted May 16, 2005
I am proud to state that I attended Valencia Middle School. I really enjoyed being there...the faculty is really nice to everyone and even though sometimes the school doesn't get the best scores in the tests, it's not because the teachers, they are excellent, but because the student body sometimes doesn't feel like working and I believe that they should get encouraged to do better by their main peer: Their Parents

Valencia Middle School 2

Posted July 05, 2003
Both my children are honor roll students and motivated but this school has failed them both! The only reason they went there is because we live in this area and open enrollment is not a choice when all the schools are over populated.

4400 W. Irvington Rd., Tucson, AZ  85746
Last modified Valencia Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valencia Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top