PK-5 & Ungraded
Tucson, AZ

Posted August 04, 2013
Great teachers, great academics, great school. I wouldn't change a thing! I'm proud to have my son attend Whitmore: )

W V Whitmore Elementary School 0

Posted May 18, 2010
We've changed schools a few time, and with a child with an IEP that's a tough change for them to adapt to. The teachers & principal at Whitmore have been very accommodating and have been encouraging & patient with us. I'm excited for him to finish 5th grade at this school.

Posted September 30, 2008
We've had our fair share of 'problems'; but all in all, I wouldn't send my child anywhere else! It's a great school and the teachers are great too!!

Posted July 16, 2008

Posted April 01, 2005
My oldest daughter is going on 5 years now and my youngest is just finishing up kindergarten. This school is excellent. The student to teacher ratio is very low, which enables more one on one teaching. The teachers and staff are always promoting kindness and good values. I love this school immensely.

Posted March 17, 2005
Whitmore is a great Elementary school. It is very small and neighborhood oriented. The teachers are wonderful and very helpful and open to suggestions.

W V Whitmore Elementary School 3

Posted January 16, 2005
a good choice with school bus.

W V Whitmore Elementary School
5330 E. Glenn Street, Tucson, AZ  85712
Last modified W V Whitmore Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W V Whitmore Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top