Posted October 07, 2013
This is school provides a safe atmosphere on campus. The kids here are warm and respectful, however transferring in from a private school from a different state, their technology use here is much behind from what we came from - the previous school gave each child an IPad to for their learning and not have to carry around heavy textbooks. It is so crazy to have a youngsters these days to be carrying heavy books in their backpacks.

Posted December 06, 2012
I have been a parent at Saints Peter and Paul School for over 8 years.. My family and I have had a very positive experience at this school. Over the past 6 months there have been awesome, sweeping changes to the curriculum. There is 21st Century technology in every classroom. The academics are excellent, and the Religious education is wonderful. The teachers are responsive and effective. Communication between the classroom and the home is at an optimum! They have a remarkable Resource Program that has helped my son very much! This school is very welcoming and goes out of the way to make everyone a part of the family. Choose Saints Peter & Paul School and your children will be going to Tucson's finest K-8 school.

Posted August 23, 2011
My wife and I have had three of our children attending Saints Peter & Paul since kindergarten. It a safe environment with good discipline. The education has been more than satisfactory. We also love the strong sense of community among the families.

Posted May 21, 2011
I have only toured the school, but I didn't like what I saw. Teachers seemed mean and more interested in me than the students. Class sizes were overwhelming for the teachers. Some children were not paying attention, which distracted some other students and the teacher did nothing. Teachers were unable to improvise. I saw 6th Grade boys and girls flirting in class. THIS IS A CATHOLIC SCHOOL! The teacher did nothing, neither did my guide. None of the staff I mett seemed particularly intelligent. At teh end of the day Catholic or not it is still a school. How can a bunch of idiots teach? I was expecting a lot more for what they wanted to charge me.

Posted August 11, 2010
I have two children at Sts. Peter & Paul. While the quality of education is stellar, I've become very upset by the new Principal and have noticed a number of changes that have me concerned. The Principal does not seem open or able to exhibit generosity of spirit, a shame in an educator and recently one of the best teachers left the school due to the management style. We pray the new Parish Priest will restore order and compassion to the administrators. We'd hate to lose any other teachers.

Posted July 09, 2010
Furthermore, the vice principal, who was the only staff member who cared, is no longer going to be at the school! I am so glad my children are no longer attending this horrible school. What a huge waste of money! All of the time and money that we put into this school.....for nothing. Lessons learned - we are happy with the public school we have decided to put our children in. Sometimes it's good to have an actual school district be involved in upper staff decisions. Sts. Peter and Paul is no Catholic school - the staff are pagans!!!!

Posted May 22, 2010
A generally rude and mean spirited staff from the top on down. They are very greedy in charging for every little thing including inventing non-refundable "fees." They take great delight in publicly humiliating both parents and children. They keep a lot of secrets from public view and get real uncomfortable and agitated when you ask them simple questions.

Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School 0

Posted December 26, 2009
Standard Catholic school of the last 50 years. Little seems to have changed. Pleasant, but a little staid or even boring.

Posted December 01, 2009
My wife and I have three children at Saints Peter & Paul in grades, 2, 5, 6. We have been more than satisfied with the education our children are receiving. The standards for academics and behavior are high. The best thing about SSPP is the community among the families (and we're not very religious). People really look out for each other. We value the diversity too. It is really just a wonderful school.

Posted November 09, 2009
Best school in Tucson. Great test results. Great emphasis on total student. I had two kids go through the school and it just keeps getting better. I recommend the school even if you have to drive clear across town, even past other catholic schools. Fantastic in every regard.

Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School
1436 North Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ  85719
Last modified Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Ss Peter & Paul Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.