Posted June 03, 2014
We love this school!!! We transferred from another local Catholic school and it was the best move I could have made for my child. The teachers are highly trained and genuinely care about the children. They eat and converse with the children at lunch. Unlike our old school where the teachers want nothing to do with the children at lunch. Teachers do NOT yell at the children. The atmosphere is a genuine Christian environment. The moment you walk onto the campus you feel the love so to speak. My child is excited about going to school in the morning. The principal Mrs. Chavez and Father Mark are a great team and work hard at building the best team for the children. This school has literally been God sent.

Posted April 23, 2014
We highly recommend St. Ambrose School. Its partnership with Notre Dame as an ACE school has brought significant improvements to our school. The principal, pastor and teachers make it a wonderful place to send our children to as they receive a well rounded education both academically and spiritually. The teachers are outstanding, highly qualified and experienced. Another great aspect of the school is the parent involvement and the feeling of an extended family that our children receive while at school.

Posted April 21, 2014
Since St. Ambrose started their partnership with the University of Notre Dame it has improved tremendously. Within the last three years St Ambrose has had a change in administration, faculty and staff. This has been a great change. Not only does St. Ambrose offer high academic standards, but the administration, staff and faculty offer a loving and caring environment. St Ambrose is the school to be at for a strong Catholic faith formation and high academic standards. The administration is always open and willing to listen.

Posted April 21, 2014
St. Ambrose Catholic School A Notre Dame ACE Academy is an excellent school. My son has been part of this academy for the past 5 years (since pre-school) and as a parent/mother I couldn't ask for more. The school is very close and the staff makes you feel like you are part of a family. The principal (Mrs. Chavez) has many years of experience and has been a great asset to St. Ambrose since she arrived. Everything is very structured and the lesson plans are great. My son definitely has learned and flourished in every area and I know it is because the teachers take their time and make sure each student is learning what they should. I plan on keeping my son there until he is ready to go to High School and also plan on sending my little one there to join the pre-school class soon. I honestly couldn't be happier with the staff and their academics. Truly recommend it!

Posted April 21, 2014
Amazing school. Academics are wonderful our children are reading 3 grade levels above their grade, math is 2 grade levels above their grade and their religious education is amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the wonderful work St. Ambrose does. The new administrative team, Principal, Pastor and Dean of Students are a marriage made in heaven, the students are happy and the parents are in amazement!

Posted April 21, 2014
Our children have attended St. Ambrose for the last two years. They have never been happier! We have seen them grow spiritually and academically. Previously our children attended an A+ school but that was not enough for us. In looking for a new school we researched schools throughout the Diocese and found St. Ambrose to be at the top of our pick for our children to attend. We toured the school with Mrs. Chavez and felt warmth and a great sense of community within the school. It is great to see our Pastor Fr. Mark so involved with teaching our children spiritually during school mass. Our children really enjoy mass. Mrs. Chavez and the staff are very professional and communicate very well which as a parent is very comforting. St. Ambrose is preparing our children for high school along with college. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted April 21, 2014
St Ambrose is an excellent school! It gives our children the opportunity to grow as individuals, through the catholic faith and an outstanding education. Both of my children are students at St Ambrose and I wouldn't have it any other way! I invite parents in the Tucson area to visit and learn more about what the St Ambrose community/school is all about. We are family!!!

St Ambrose School 1

Posted December 13, 2011
When I graduated from St. Abrose in 2000, I was well-prepared for Salpointe, academically and personally. Their quality of education and partnership with parents was outstanding. I am the eldest of four children to attend St. Ambrose. Sadly, three of us were lucky enough to enjoy a stellar foundation for our future. The change in faculty and administration has been a true detriment to our school. The youngest in my family is attending a school unfamiliar to my family. We attend private school because we look for quality in education and a sense of community. Our family takes an active role in education, meaning college is not an option. We know it is not solely the responsibility of the school to achieve excellence; however, this current administration is beyond difficult to work with. Instead of resolving an issue, they feel attacked and avoid the issue altogether. I find it sad and unfair that the reputation of a charming and well-rounded school is now less than satisfactory due to the stubborness of the administration.

Posted October 09, 2010
This School helps each child to develop educationally and socially. They have high learning standards with parents and teachers who help each child to meet those standards. The children also learn social responsibility by having the opportunity to participate in many meaningful service projects.

St Ambrose School 0

Posted April 17, 2010
It has formed a close relation ship between excellent teachers and the parents of the students.

St Ambrose School
300 South Tucson Boulevard, Tucson, AZ  85716
Last modified St Ambrose School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Ambrose School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.