St. John the Evangelist School 5

Posted November 13, 2013
My daughter attends this school and I LOVE IT!!!!! Everyone is really nice. The teachers and principal are really informative and keep me up to date on everything. I LOVE IT HERE!!

St. John the Evangelist School 4

Posted October 11, 2011
My daughter has attended this school since K. She has great pride in her school and is enthusiastic about learning. I am pround of her accomplishments and the level of instruction she receives. Her teachers have been excellent and the school has strong leadership. The school is a Notre Dame Ace Academy which is helping to build educational excellence for the students at St. John the Evangelist School.

St. John the Evangelist School 1

Posted March 13, 2010
My daughter goes to this school and it is the worst school she has ever been too! The teachers run the principle ugh this school is not good.

St. John the Evangelist School 5

Posted January 14, 2009
My children have attended St. John's since 2003. I love it! The teachers are professional, supportive, and encouraging of all the children. The staff is courteous and respectful. The principal, Father Trevizo is a true blessing. There is a great sense of community among the families. You know you can rely on them. My children are receiving a great academic education as well as a great Catholic foundation. It is truly the village that helps raise my children.

St. John the Evangelist School 0

Posted October 02, 2008
Saint Johns is a great community the staff and the principal really care about the welfare of the childern and their education. I love it there.

St. John the Evangelist School
600 West Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ  85713
Last modified St. John the Evangelist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. John the Evangelist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top