Posted May 13, 2014
Faith Lutheran School is a wonderful place for children to learn and grow. My daughter is leaving Kindergarten reading but more than academics she is excelling in her spiritual walk with God. Chapel and religion play such an important role in her education. I know that while she is at school she is being loved and cared for by all of the teachers and staff. The school is growing and many exciting changes have come to Faith recently. Go tour Faith to see their huge library! It is the best school library I have seen in Tucson. Also the school extended day care to help meet the needs of our family. With P.E., technology, art, music, and Spanish, I feel that Faith is competing well with the charter and public schools while keeping God at the center of my child's education.

Posted November 25, 2012
I love this school! Every teacher is nice and welcoming. The teachers spend quality time with each student to ensure they are learning and engaging properly. I feel comfortable leaving my child at the school and know that she will be taken care of, safe, and happy. The curriculum is amazing and she has learned more than I expected. She constantly talks about how much she likes it and about things she has learned that day. Very, very happy with this school.

Posted October 12, 2009
I am extremely pleased with Faith Lutheran School. My children have been attending for the last nine years, preschool to eigth grade. The small classes have offered my children personal attention to their learning needs, thus relfecting on their high scores. The school keeps offering more electives and sports every year to better fully round our kids. Our children also participate in community service almost on a monthly basis. I highly recommend Faith to anyone.

Posted September 06, 2009
My son started the pre-k 4 last year and I was amazed at how much he grew and learned. I was looking for a preschool that was more than a daycare with a lot of kids per room and teachers changing every other month. The staff is great at Faith and the kids make a strong bond with each other. I liked it so much, he is now attending Kindergarten.

Posted January 22, 2009
Faith Lutheran School excels in their preschool and elementary levels in all areas. Their middle school is great also, however is limited in enriching extra curicular activities as well as student socialism due to a lower enrollment. All classes have a great curriculum and loving teachers. The whole staff on campus really unite to help nurture every child's spirit. If a small school thats' focus is on a Christ Centered education is what you are looking for, then I urge you to seek them out. If you are enrolling a middle schooler just be sure you are focused on what your child needs in order to fully round him/her out to prepare them for high school.

Posted October 12, 2008
My children have attended Faith Lutheran preschool and elementary. I have been very happy with the education they have received. The teachers are very caring. Faith has a computer lab, lots of extra curricular activities for older students. Smaller class size gives me the comfort of knowing that my children receive one on one attention everyday, and they don't 'get lost in the crowd'. I highly recommend Faith Lutheran School

Posted December 06, 2007
I have had my children in Faith for 10 years and am very pleased with everything my children have learned. The teachers are incredible and so giving of their time and of themselves. I would highly recommend this school.

Faith Lutheran School 2

Posted August 20, 2007
This school has been a huge disappointment. Especially when it comes to safety. My best advice would be to do your research before placing your child in this school.

Posted March 13, 2007
The preschool program is excellent with wonderful class size. My son comes home every day in a great mood excited about what he learned that day.

Faith Lutheran School 4