PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is an amazing school that feels like a family. The teachers are great and really care about their students. They take the time to get to know every child at the school. Each child is a child at this school and not just a number. My child struggled upon first arriving at FOL School due to the class size at public school. The teacher saw this and offered to work with him after school. I would recommend FOL School to anyone looking for a Christian school.

My daughter has attended this school for 12 years and will soon be moving on to high school. She has received a well-rounded, Christian education which will help her continue with academic success. She has been taught to be a self-confident, caring young lady who thinks of others before herself. I will always treasure the education that she has received during her time here and I know that she will use the caring foundation that she has received through the rest of her life. The teachers and staff are beyond belief the way they care for each and every one of these kids. Fountain of Life School is a true family and they will always remain true in our hearts.

Amazing school! I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants a highly academic school as well as Christian values. My children have learned so much and are far ahead of their public school friends.

I used to go to FOL I liked it. Mrs.Steele was my Preschool teacher and she was the nicest teacher ever! I left mainly because it wasn't the school for me I wanted a school that challenged me more. When I went there it was fun all the teachers were nice and when you walked in you felt like you were at home!

Fountain of Life is an amazing school. My two children both attend, and the quality of education is incredible. The school has a new principal who is wonderful. I would highly recommend FOL to anyone looking for a Christian alternative to public schools.

I was referred to Fountain of Life by my daughter's previous daycare. The day I walked on to their campus, we felt right at home. My daughter has been there since she was 3 yrs. old and now in the 4th grade. I would never consider taking her anywhere else and I will be very sad the day she is no longer able to go there as this school only goes through 8 grade. The values and education that she has learned there are priceless. This is truly a 'family' oriented school where almost everyone knows each other and all parents watch out for each others children. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality education for their children. They do a wonderful job of balancing a christian education while providing a safe fun enviornment!!!

I have to agree with the previous reviews. This is a wonderful school. My daughter is also in the Junior Kindergarten and has learned so much. Mrs. Steele is such a great teacher. It amazes me to see how she interacts with the children. I would highly recomend this school.

This school is an overlooked treasure! The facilities are excellent with a safe and secure campus. The teachers are excellent all with many years at the school. Our daughter is in the top of her class and enjoys learning more every day

My daughter is in Mrs. Steele's Jr. Kindergarten class and is quickly advancing with writing and reading skills. I'm pleased with the encouragement she gets for academics, and the promotion of values that help her with decision making. This is a healthy environment all around, with all school staff working their hearts out for the benefit of the students.

Last modified Fountain of Life Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8