Posted April 19, 2011
I am a former student of Redeemer Lutheran School and had the privilege of attending from Kindergarden up though 8th grade. I attended a public high school thereafter and was able to see the clear difference in the quality of education. At Redeemer, the class sizes are small & the individual attention is huge. Kids learn personal responsibility, are ahead of the curve, and have the blessing of turning to the Bible each day to learn about what God expects from us as his children. I am so blessed that my parents made it a priority to send me to Redeemer each year, and I hope that I may send my future children to this school as well.

Posted June 28, 2010
The teachers are extremely hard working and very dedicated to all the students, not just the ones in their classrooms. The principal, M. Peek leads by example along with other conventional ways. Students preform above the average for grade level academics.

Redeemer Lutheran School 1

Posted May 15, 2007
Schooling is not focused beyond their Pre-K program. Music program is fair. Sports is not important for some reason. Unless you are a 'member' you do not feel welcome. I would not suggest sending a child to this school beyond Kindergarten or else the education will suffer on the child.

Redeemer Lutheran School 3

Posted March 28, 2007
My child attended preschool for one year at this school. Her teacher was Mrs. Drummond. This school has an excellent preschool program. They cover all bases; spiritual, mind and body. My child excelled academically. There extended care program is also good and convenient.

Posted July 21, 2004
Teachers were caring and helpful. My child was quite happy to go to school each day. She continuously surprised me with what she had learned.

Redeemer Lutheran School
8845 North Silverbell Road, Tucson, AZ  85743
Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Redeemer Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top