No rating

Saguaro Hills Adventist Christian School

Private | PK-8 | 33 students

Living in Tucson

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $79,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $910.

Posted July 31, 2013

I am a student who has been attending this school for three years, this year shall be my forth. Every day all the students get to know each other a little bit more. We even become close with the teachers! We're like one large family. We all love the school and enjoy each and every day. If your above grade level like me the teachers don't hesitate to move you up to your correct level, even if your below grade level they help you catch up with everyone else. No one at our school is bullied, ever. That's just how close we are. I truly recommend this school! I plan on going to this school until I graduate from eighth grade, and I'm currently in the seventh grade. I look forward to this school year and to seeing kids from last year and all the new students who want to join our family! I hope you consider this school!

Posted April 16, 2011

I teach at Valencia which is just beside this school. Occassionally, I drop by to enjoy the view from Saguaro Hills Adventist Christian School. The view is amazing! I can imagine kids having a great time here. Let us support the school by bringing our kids to learn of God's way!!!

Posted August 18, 2008

Saguaro Hill SDA Christian School is committed to quality education. The school has a very low student to teacher ratio. High academic achievement is one of the ultimate goals of the school. They believe in teaching students high Christian based moral values, the value of family, and patriotism. Teaching students to honor God, parents, family and country is a high priority for all teachers and staff. If you want a school who values children please consider looking at this wonderful school!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 29% 3%

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

4280 West Irvington Road