K-12|Private

Bad
Good

River Of Life Christian School 5

Posted September 14, 2013
I was a student here for ten years, the staff was great to me and the high-school is like one close family. They don't discriminate against any type of person. No body's perfect, and no one here pretended to be. they showed me what a true Christian is! Loving, caring, firm in faith and they come along side to help you WHEREVER you need it, no matter if it was in school work or just life! This school was amazing and taught me to love others and most of all Jesus Christ my Savior. I had a hard time leaving my family. Most people say "Oh! this is like my second home!" but to me, this was my first. Thanks everyone at River for they great years we had together!

River Of Life Christian School 4

Posted August 31, 2013
I am a current student at River Of Life and I love it. I have been going here since I was very young and this school has taught me so much. Without this school I probably wouldnt be saved today. This school is very Christian based and any child that I've seen that comes into this school always has a hard time leaving. This is an amazing school.

River Of Life Christian School 1

Posted July 07, 2013
This school is a terrible place I would never ever bring my child back to this school I hate it with a passion they called my child a satanist and made her hate religion This school took my child's virginity. Google Joshua Carroll Tuscon AZ.

Posted November 05, 2010
You take a special interest in every student. You give them a safe place to get an education. You help them learn about religion!!!

Posted October 18, 2010
It has done wonders for my grandson. The staff is just wonderful.

River Of Life Christian School 5

Posted April 14, 2009
The teachers and principal go over and above to teach my high schoolers. I am positive that they will be ready for college by the time they graduate. Top notch!!

River Of Life Christian School 4

Posted August 16, 2008
I agree with the first post., wonderful principal and Ms Espino was my child's K5 teacher., the best!!! The school need funds in a big way., yet they do their best to help those in need. A true 'Christian hearted' school!

Posted May 09, 2006
Great principal! Great kinder teacher Ms. Espino!

6902 East Golf Links Road, Tucson, AZ  85730
Last modified River Of Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12