Tucson, AZ
Before care: Yes

First Southern Christian School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter has attened this school for Kinder - 2nd grade. School has good points and bad. Class sizes are small (15 per class on average) but the grades are split. 1st &2nd are together and 3rd & 4th are together. Teachers care about their studens and parents involement is always welcomed. Principal and Teachers are very open with parents and truely care. I ranked the teacher quality a little low only because the classes are spilt. While the class size is small, the teachers time is split between teaching two different grades. Truely love this school and the people that have encouraged my child to grow.

Posted November 02, 2012
I have 3 children who have attended FSCS. I am very greatful for their love and support. My children are academically on top and I owe all the credit to the GREAT teachers at FSCS!! Mrs. Burger is a wonderful principal! My family and I praise God for good, caring and loving teachers.

First Southern Christian School 1

Posted April 08, 2011
My son attended this school for 4 years. He had wonderful teachers from preschool up to 2nd grade. However the third grade teacher basically neglected my son all the time. One time my son was insulted by other students. He reported this insult to the teacher but she just neglected him as usually. My son was very upset and went ahead to discipline the students who insulted him. Ironically, the instigators in this even were left unpunished and my son was locked in the Lib. Moreover my son was suspended from school. She, the school board, and the administrator falsely accused my son to be a violent child. Neither she, nor the administrator, nor the school board could ever name a single instance in which my son violently attacked or assaulted other children. How could those so called Christians gangster up to against a 8 year old powerless and defenseless child? What the school did to my son caused enormous amount of stress to my son and my family.

Posted May 26, 2010
A Wonderful School - with Wonderful Staff... I went to this school when I was younger, I then put my child into it - love the environment and love how dedicated the staff is to the children

Posted July 29, 2009
My daughter has attended FSCS for 5 years and I love the small setting and find the teachers to be A+++++.

Posted June 17, 2009
I have three children in this school and I am more than satisfied! After struggling with my oldest in TUSD we transferred him and he is now a happy devoted student. The staff is like family, they really do want to see you and your child succeed!!

Posted April 26, 2009
My boys went to FCSC for pre-school and then into public school for kinder and first-grade. I put them back in FCSC this year and have to say there is a tremendous difference! Not only do they get a top-nothc education with a low teacher to student ratio but they get a Heart education as well. The administrators, teachers, and staff are the best...hands down!

Posted January 15, 2009
My son has attended FSCS since he was three. I love the teachers and staff and the extra classes that are provided such as Music, Art,PE, and computers.The class ratio and high standards are appriciated.

Posted July 07, 2008
I really appreciate both faculty members as well as principle since my child Brian Shaw was educated with a solid foundatin and honored as the student of month. Even our family moved back to our country, we miss you very much!

Posted March 06, 2008
My daughter has attended FSCS for 2 years now. I absolutely love the faculty and the standard they uphold for all the students. My daughter is well ahead of her peers because of the involvment of the school.

First Southern Christian School
445 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ  85705
Last modified First Southern Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
First Southern Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top