Immaculate Heart High School 5

Posted September 22, 2010
This is a wonderful, small school that really embraces every student who comes through the doors. Everyone is accepted for who they are by both staff and students. I have two children at this school and wouldn't have them anywhere else. It's size does limit the extracurriculars it can offer but it makes up for it in the very small class sizes and outstanding education and individual attention provided by the teachers. Every child in this school goes on to college.

Immaculate Heart High School 0

Posted February 13, 2008
I think this school is a great place to learn. It's small and you do get the individual attention you need. Our new principal, Mr. Ethridge, and our President Mr. Long have really improved the school. Right now we have a new computer lab and they are going to re-vemp the Library.

Immaculate Heart High School 5

Posted August 24, 2006

Immaculate Heart High School 1

Posted May 21, 2006
My daughter, 16, attended last year - we will not be returning. There is zero communication between school and parents - even less between administration and staff. Students are undisciplined - foul language is the norm. My daughter has a disability and the students were allowed to 'make fun' and tease her regularly while the teachers looked the other way - unable to discipline - unwilling to rock the boat. Class size is extremely small - but that doesn't encourage individual attention. We lost a year in academics and a milion years in self esteem. Only a few parents are involved - how they find out about what to do to help is a mystery to the rest of us. Attendance is declining - now I know why. I give the school just one more year before it shuts down completely. For this I paid $5,000.

Immaculate Heart High School
625 E Magee Rd, Tucson, AZ  85704
Last modified Immaculate Heart High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Immaculate Heart High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top