Posted August 25, 2013
My son loves this school, and as a parent I love the close connection to the teachers, the staff and other parents. This school is filled with smiles and a warm welcoming everyday. They have high academic expectations and yet the students easily achieve their goals. It is amazing how much the students learn about the Bible, and my son has memorized so much Scripture in Kindergarten, that he has now been teaching me.

Posted February 09, 2011
I was so excited to find such a wonderful school. We LOVE it. I can't say enough good things about this school. The Principal and staff are outstanding. I hope the school contuines to grow so a new building can be build :)

Posted October 27, 2010
Faith Community Academy is a strong, quality private Christian school for preschool through 6th grade students. We have strong academics, high expectations for our kids, and the teachers treat us like family. We love it!

Faith Community Academy
2551 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ  85741
Last modified Faith Community Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Faith Community Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top