PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

We have been at this school for three years, and the staff, academics, and extracurricular activities are top notch. The students respect each other. The parents are kind to each other, and the staff go out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. On one occasion the administrative staff called me while I was traveling to ask how they could care for my daughter's sore stomach knowing it wasn't like her. I knew then this was more than a school it was a family. If you are looking for a place that not only teaches from a Christian curriculum, but also demonstrates the love of Christ this is the place.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They do an amazing job with this. I am so thankful for the Christ centered standards that this school has.

We are so thankful for the blessing that Faith Community Academy has been to our entire family. My children are so loved there by all the teachers and staff. Each teacher/staff member gets to know your child and treats them like family. If any of my children happen to get an ouchie (or maybe just having a hard day) I never worry because the wonderful front office lady takes such good care of them with love, smiles, hugs and an ice pack or two. I am so thankful for the standards that are set by the school and upheld by staff. Class sizes are small and truly Christ centered. It is a place to take your child for a top knotch Christian education.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I love the teachers at FCA. They are very qualified and really care for each student. I love the teacher; student ratio.

Amount of homework: Agree

I love how they handle homework. It is very reasonable and they are very creative in what they assign.

If you are not a two parent household they discriminate against you. One of the teachers singled out my child. If I had him apologize for something she said he did, she would grab his chin to make him look up at her and tell him "do you know what sorry means? It means you never do it again". They called me while I was on a work trip to Phoenix and told me I had to come get my child. I let them know I was a two hour drive away. They told me, knowing that I am a single parent with no help, that they were going to call CPS (as a threat) if I could not pick him up in 30 minutes. At this point I had to find another daycare, and I had already paid in full for the month (they gave me back $40.00) and I had to pay for the new daycare for the rest of the mint $180.00. This is the worst daycare experience I have ever encountered! The front office lady treated me with complete disrespect! I originally chose this daycare because I wanted him to get the experience of christian teachings, but after this experience we will never choose another Christian daycare!

My children are THRIVING at FCA! They have such a team of people working together for my child's ultimate good. I wish everyone in Tucson could see what they are missing by not being a part of Faith Community Academy.

If you are looking for a loving nurturing place for your child to be educated, this is it! I have had three of my children at this academy spanning over 14 years and I have always been impressed with the consistent atmosphere at the school. Always loving always kind. They will make your child's brain into a memory bank, lots of memorization at this school in every grade. Also accountability is something they are very insistent on , weather its a student or a parent. This place helps you turn out a great kid!! Highly recommend!!

My son loves this school, and as a parent I love the close connection to the teachers, the staff and other parents. This school is filled with smiles and a warm welcoming everyday. They have high academic expectations and yet the students easily achieve their goals. It is amazing how much the students learn about the Bible, and my son has memorized so much Scripture in Kindergarten, that he has now been teaching me.

I was so excited to find such a wonderful school. We LOVE it. I can't say enough good things about this school. The Principal and staff are outstanding. I hope the school contuines to grow so a new building can be build :)

Last modified Faith Community Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6