Posted January 16, 2015
My children are THRIVING at FCA! They have such a team of people working together for my child's ultimate good. I wish everyone in Tucson could see what they are missing by not being a part of Faith Community Academy.

Posted January 07, 2015
If you are looking for a loving nurturing place for your child to be educated, this is it! I have had three of my children at this academy spanning over 14 years and I have always been impressed with the consistent atmosphere at the school. Always loving always kind. They will make your child's brain into a memory bank, lots of memorization at this school in every grade. Also accountability is something they are very insistent on , weather its a student or a parent. This place helps you turn out a great kid!! Highly recommend!!

Posted August 25, 2013
My son loves this school, and as a parent I love the close connection to the teachers, the staff and other parents. This school is filled with smiles and a warm welcoming everyday. They have high academic expectations and yet the students easily achieve their goals. It is amazing how much the students learn about the Bible, and my son has memorized so much Scripture in Kindergarten, that he has now been teaching me.

Posted February 09, 2011
I was so excited to find such a wonderful school. We LOVE it. I can't say enough good things about this school. The Principal and staff are outstanding. I hope the school contuines to grow so a new building can be build :)

Posted October 27, 2010
Faith Community Academy is a strong, quality private Christian school for preschool through 6th grade students. We have strong academics, high expectations for our kids, and the teachers treat us like family. We love it!

Faith Community Academy
2551 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ  85741
Last modified Faith Community Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Faith Community Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top