Posted May 28, 2015
We have been at this school for three years, and the staff, academics, and extracurricular activities are top notch. The students respect each other. The parents are kind to each other, and the staff go out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. On one occasion the administrative staff called me while I was traveling to ask how they could care for my daughter's sore stomach knowing it wasn't like her. I knew then this was more than a school it was a family. If you are looking for a place that not only teaches from a Christian curriculum, but also demonstrates the love of Christ this is the place.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 28, 2015
They do an amazing job with this. I am so thankful for the Christ centered standards that this school has.

Posted May 28, 2015
We are so thankful for the blessing that Faith Community Academy has been to our entire family. My children are so loved there by all the teachers and staff. Each teacher/staff member gets to know your child and treats them like family. If any of my children happen to get an ouchie (or maybe just having a hard day) I never worry because the wonderful front office lady takes such good care of them with love, smiles, hugs and an ice pack or two. I am so thankful for the standards that are set by the school and upheld by staff. Class sizes are small and truly Christ centered. It is a place to take your child for a top knotch Christian education.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 28, 2015
I love the teachers at FCA. They are very qualified and really care for each student. I love the teacher; student ratio.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 28, 2015
I love how they handle homework. It is very reasonable and they are very creative in what they assign.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 28, 2015
Yes they encourage each student to never give up and we are so thankful for that .

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted May 28, 2015
Yes the always teach the kids ways to be respectful to not only the staff but to eachother and thier families.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted May 28, 2015
Yes they lead by example. All of the FCA staff treats the students in a very copassionate way which teaches the children to do the same.

Faith Community Academy 1

Posted May 25, 2015
If you are not a two parent household they discriminate against you. One of the teachers singled out my child. If I had him apologize for something she said he did, she would grab his chin to make him look up at her and tell him "do you know what sorry means? It means you never do it again". They called me while I was on a work trip to Phoenix and told me I had to come get my child. I let them know I was a two hour drive away. They told me, knowing that I am a single parent with no help, that they were going to call CPS (as a threat) if I could not pick him up in 30 minutes. At this point I had to find another daycare, and I had already paid in full for the month (they gave me back $40.00) and I had to pay for the new daycare for the rest of the mint $180.00. This is the worst daycare experience I have ever encountered! The front office lady treated me with complete disrespect! I originally chose this daycare because I wanted him to get the experience of christian teachings, but after this experience we will never choose another Christian daycare!

Posted January 16, 2015
My children are THRIVING at FCA! They have such a team of people working together for my child's ultimate good. I wish everyone in Tucson could see what they are missing by not being a part of Faith Community Academy.

2551 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ  85741
Last modified Faith Community Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Faith Community Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top