Bad
Good

I am a prospective employee and could not even find this place. When I called to explain why I did not keep my appointment the woman who answered the phone was rude and then laughed at me. I think that these people are a joke and when I tried to email them to follow up on why I did not keep my appointment their email address would not work. I would not send my juvenile delinquent canine to this school let alone an actual child. I would urge all prospective job seekers not to waste your time with this organization.

I absolutely loved it here! I loved taking psychology. That class interested me the most. I also participated in a few activities. Overall it was a great experience.

Im a student hear well used to be i graduate in june. class of 2014, And all i got to say about this school is that its the Greatest school ever!, love the staff and teatchers! They always motivate you to finish high school and move on to bigger things. They always have time for you to help you succeed. This school has to be one of the best schools, Its ever been its way better than compass high school "cough which is a total joke cough". I highly recommend you sending your child hear!

I loved how many activities they had available at the school. I participated in a few of them. It was very important to me that they offered a lot of activities. I would highly recommend them.

The teachers are nice and they are really helpful, and you can get things done at your own pace.

They have a polished, professional staff here that communicates well with me about my sons progress. The learning is hands on, and they offer a wide variety of different academic courses.

SACA provides students with an approach and environment that is different from that of a traditional high school. My daughter received individualized instruction and encouragement from her instructors whose goals included helping her graduate.

Due to SACA's self-paced system, students receive individual attention and can succeed at their own pace. The teachers are not only helpful but genuinely want to see the students do well and go on to bigger and better things. I am graduating from SACA in June and I am going to be attending the Honors College at the University of Arizona. My passion for learning comes from the environment that Southern Arizona Community Academy has provided me with. If you take full advantage of their resources you can enroll at Pima Community College for free and receive high school and college credit. You can also become Microsoft Certified. If you are a student who wants to finish classes quicker, this school is perfect for you. The motivated and the dedicated do extremely well here. Similarly, if you are struggling in a main-stream high school environment, SACA may be the perfect alternative.

My daughter transferred here from another high school. She is self motivated and wanted to be in a small school with teachers that were accessible. She also wanted to feel safe. SACA has enabled her to take honors classes, proceed at her own pace, have access to teachers when she needed them, and excel.

I highly recommend this school as a place for your child. They strive to provide the highest standards of excellence and truly care about their students. The staff and teachers are highly educated and highly qualified. Check it out for yourself!

Last modified Southern Arizona Community High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12