Posted August 14, 2014
I absolutely loved it here! I loved taking psychology. That class interested me the most. I also participated in a few activities. Overall it was a great experience.

Posted June 11, 2014
Im a student hear well used to be i graduate in june. class of 2014, And all i got to say about this school is that its the Greatest school ever!, love the staff and teatchers! They always motivate you to finish high school and move on to bigger things. They always have time for you to help you succeed. This school has to be one of the best schools, Its ever been its way better than compass high school "cough which is a total joke cough". I highly recommend you sending your child hear!

Posted May 20, 2014
I loved how many activities they had available at the school. I participated in a few of them. It was very important to me that they offered a lot of activities. I would highly recommend them.

Posted November 21, 2013
The teachers are nice and they are really helpful, and you can get things done at your own pace.

Southern Arizona Community High School 4

Posted April 19, 2013
They have a polished, professional staff here that communicates well with me about my sons progress. The learning is hands on, and they offer a wide variety of different academic courses.

Posted July 23, 2012
SACA provides students with an approach and environment that is different from that of a traditional high school. My daughter received individualized instruction and encouragement from her instructors whose goals included helping her graduate.

Posted April 14, 2012
Due to SACA's self-paced system, students receive individual attention and can succeed at their own pace. The teachers are not only helpful but genuinely want to see the students do well and go on to bigger and better things. I am graduating from SACA in June and I am going to be attending the Honors College at the University of Arizona. My passion for learning comes from the environment that Southern Arizona Community Academy has provided me with. If you take full advantage of their resources you can enroll at Pima Community College for free and receive high school and college credit. You can also become Microsoft Certified. If you are a student who wants to finish classes quicker, this school is perfect for you. The motivated and the dedicated do extremely well here. Similarly, if you are struggling in a main-stream high school environment, SACA may be the perfect alternative.

Posted June 15, 2010
My daughter transferred here from another high school. She is self motivated and wanted to be in a small school with teachers that were accessible. She also wanted to feel safe. SACA has enabled her to take honors classes, proceed at her own pace, have access to teachers when she needed them, and excel.

Posted February 05, 2010
I highly recommend this school as a place for your child. They strive to provide the highest standards of excellence and truly care about their students. The staff and teachers are highly educated and highly qualified. Check it out for yourself!

Southern Arizona Community High School 0

Posted January 27, 2008
Hi my names Nikkitta. .im not a parent but i have been in this school for alot of years in and out, they have the best staff that always wants to work with you and make goals. Ive dealt with a couple different teachers that arent there anymore but i always had a good support system at this school and I plan on going back!

Southern Arizona Community High School
2470 North Tucson Boulevard, Tucson, AZ  85716
Last modified Southern Arizona Community High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southern Arizona Community High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top